Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zooey-deschanel-what-is-your-problem.gif

Code:
White sock insole is the main reason I've only worn my white/red/blk XIII maybe twice

Damn, I'm not the only one then. ha.

I like the white sock liners but I'm too OCD in preventing them from getting dirty. The red suede on the white/red is already "bleeding" into it. :smh:

Last edited:
These look as great as the Playoff 13s from a year ago..and I ended up with 3 pairs of those :tongue:

Cannot wait for two pairs of these..

Glad to see I'm not the only one with OCD.
laugh.gif

These would be perfect with a different color sockliner (black).  Annoys me with my Dr. Doom Foams as well.  Only thing I'd change about that shoe.

This to any hypebeast who thinks a shoes value
Is solely depending on the produced quantity.
Even if u offer me some nike air mags or yeezys
I would opt for a well made air jordan anytime.

I love air jordans and i think if other jordan lovers
Get their pairs too, its good to share this hobby.

old shoes become unwearable after a long time because the glue weakens. if you wear the soles separate. i already see some sole separation with them

1. Wear them several times every year. That preventssole separation and crumbling to a certain degree.
2. Use the right glue to restore them.
Im still wearing my og 13 white/blacks and playoffs.

No....just no.
The white sockliner is perfect when u wear
White socks.
Also, if u make the sockliner everything than white
On these, it kills the contrast/harmony on these,
As the suede is already black.

dont get me wrong, they look great, and best with the white sock liner. just the visibility of the dirt is more on the white.

1. Wear them several times every year. That preventssole separation and crumbling to a certain degree.
2. Use the right glue to restore them.
Im still wearing my og 13 white/blacks and playoffs.

what glue would you recommend? i have used barge cement. but you have to hold the glue together for a while before it dries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom