Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i know this isnt the thread for this but i plan on getting the 2004 13s cuz the last one didnt have 3m how long do you think it will be wearable? is it worth it or should i wait till they release it again and get it right?
13s are tank bro_Of course they're wearable.

thank you my only fear was seperation but i dont have to worry bout that yet i guess lol and idk why ppl say u cant see 3m in the day time i see a difference my first time seeing them on feet

"He got game" is bad enough, but dudes are calling these the "Pandas" now?  ...where does this nickname nonsense end?

The Orca whales?

The penguins?

The newspapers?

The skunks?

The salt & peppers?

mean.gif

laugh.gif
that's it.

i'm calling these the 'pepe le pews' if i go to a store just to see people's eyes pop

Everyone who loves jordans and consider themself as jordan collector and do not own the
Ogs or the cdp of this coloway, should buy these!

Otherwise u r fake!
I still have my ogs and imo the white/black 13 can be considered as one of the iconic air jordans along
With the white/cement 3 or white/black-dark concord 11.

Otherwuse
Wow dude. should have read what you wrote before posting. 
roll.gif

Yep these will hopefully be copped. I need another pair of XIII's, and these are my second favorite colorway.

One of the true classic's...

Starting a family has forced me to cut back, but my collection of XIII's needs these bad.

These are a Top 5 release of 2013 YET, along with the Royal 1s, Grape 5s, Fire Red Suede 4s, Fire Red 3 and Aqua 8s.
Fixed. I have a feeling there is a QS surprise before end of the year.
wink.gif
 (not really interested in holiday 11s unless its Columbias)

"He got game" is bad enough, but dudes are calling these the "Pandas" now? ...where does this nickname nonsense end?THE JESUS SHUTTLEWORTHS the real jordan fans know what I'm talkn bout

The Orca whales?
The penguins?
The newspapers?
The skunks?
The salt & peppers?

:smh:  
laugh.gif

Im going by these as the White/Black 13s.

All these other names are hype beast given names. not even going to mention them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom