Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
always surprises me when someone doesnt like 13's. 13's are my favorite (playoff 13's #1 for me). Comfortable as hell, stays looking fresh for a long time (minimal creasing).

Can't wait for these and the black/red. Please give us the same quality as Playoff 13's. PLEASE

Why not sell a shoe I worn, for over retail... and buy a brand new fresh pair for under retail.... and still walk away with gas and lunch money in my pocket

cherry 13s?
900x900px-LL-6124fc89_SdCnM.gif
Ok 1st of all S.T.F.U. with all of that dumba** & that goes to anybody else who had something to say about what I said, & 2nd the 13's I said I own is the white & red ones with a little bit of black on the bottom, oh & some people do call them the cherry 13's just like the white & red 12's are called the cherry 12's. Smh man people these days I swear.
u-mad___camron.jpg

these werent called the he got game when they first released so you mother ******* need to knock that nerdy *** nickname off...

how about we call the true blue 3's the im gonna get you suckas?

or the fire red V's the a different worlds?

this nerdy **** needs to stop folks

calling a shoe cherries aint no worse than calling a shoe a movie title...

people just reaching these days for the hype

yes im mad..

Last edited:
these werent called the he got game when they first released so you mother ******* need to knock that nerdy *** nickname off...

yes im mad..
Mr.OG Triple OG :nthat:

yes im mad..

Daaaiiieemmm! That was deep right there and im feeling every sentence. Good stuff.

Growing up the "nicknames" were simple... These were simply the Black and White 13's. Not until recently I even heard the name He Got Game associated with this shoe. Maybe it's because the shoe was a slight focal point in the movie. Who knows, I honestly can careless about the name though. I only care about the shoe and this shoe is FIRE and in my Top 5! I was the first and only person in my Jr. High to wear these! People talked about me then saying I only bought them cause they were Jordans! Next thing you know when new colorways came out everyone was on them.

But anyway!! Someone, anyone! Please give me a release date! I hear Jan 12th then mid Feb then end of Jan! I need a solid answer please folks! I'm sure someone knows someone that work at a sneaker shop. I'm sure if they are released on the 12th they would have received their order or at least notification of their order and inventory.

Growing up the "nicknames" were simple... These were simply the Black and White 13's. Not until recently I even heard the name He Got Game associated with this shoe. Maybe it's because the shoe was a slight focal point in the movie. Who knows, I honestly can careless about the name though. I only care about the shoe and this shoe is FIRE and in my Top 5! I was the first and only person in my Jr. High to wear these! People talked about me then saying I only bought them cause they were Jordans! Next thing you know when new colorways came out everyone was on them.
But anyway!! Someone, anyone! Please give me a release date! I hear Jan 12th then mid Feb then end of Jan! I need a solid answer please folks! I'm sure someone knows someone that work at a sneaker shop. I'm sure if they are released on the 12th they would have received their order or at least notification of their order and inventory.
no one knows yet

they just changed the release date of the black/red 13's to jan 12 during the week

most people are thinking march because that was the original release month for the black/red 13's

Well where I'm from they were called the He got games so I'm calling them the he got games. Idgaf if that makes you mad.

Well where I'm from they were called the He got games so I'm calling them the he got games. Idgaf if that makes you mad.

not here to e fight but u must be between the ages of 15-20 im 26 and these were never ever called anything but the black and white 13s...only one that had a nickname was the all black 13s they were called the playoffs and the low cut mustard ones were called the mustards

I still got my cdp 13/10 package ds and I still wanna cop this pair when it releases. Hopefully the release date is March though...

not here to e fight but u must be between the ages of 15-20 im 26 and these were never ever called anything but the black and white 13s...only one that had a nickname was the all black 13s they were called the playoffs and the low cut mustard ones were called the mustards
I'm 28 fam so no what you said is not correct. They have always been called the he got games where I'm from in chicago. 

yes im mad..
I just commented on the very subject of nicknames on pg 14 lol.  I agree 100% with you, but I just ignore it; I blame the hype feeding blogs(sc, nicekicks, sneakernews ect) for promoting these silly nicknames to.  It's just different for us who associate the shoes with MJ himself, meaning our memories come from seeing him play in his shoes on the Bulls.  

Last edited:
Lol I didn't even realized these were called He Got Game either.  I always known them as the black and white 13s...but I digress.  These were so tough back in the day! Unfortunately my mom wasn't buying me Js until I had a steady shoe size so I missed out on a lot of classics....should be an easy cop tho for people with smaller feet...oh the joys of not paying od prices and worrying about someone taking your size
laugh.gif

Who cares I mean I wouldn't care if you called them salt and pepper 13's if that's how you feel then I guess they're salt and pepper 13's lol but to each its on. Stop fighting over names and start respecting the game for what it really is. This is like our little community and we're all here for the same reason, keep it clean and don't judge your neighbors. Much Love

White / Blk Toe XIII's Bulls home colorway! He only wore
Them @ home. Except for the season opener over sea's,
They wore the home Uni's. Trying to find the game on youtube
Where he wore the Wht / red XIII's @ home w/ his black calv
Sleeve reversed to the red side. I always liked it wen he wore it reversed
Side to red other than blk. Mostly did it in his early days of the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom