Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eyes.gif

Dude,those came out 2 years ago.
So....? Yeezy 2s and concords came out over a year ago, and people still posting in there. I'm just trying to see what the end of the discussion was like. If anyone was discussing last minute availability( I know: CL, ebay, resellers). Just wanted to see what others on NT were saying since the Black, White & Red(He got games) and Bred XIIIs are coming out, maybe someone found overseas or something.( Is this your way or saying there isn't one anymore?) Thanks anyway

:rolleyes

So....? Yeezy 2s and concords came out over a year ago, and people still posting in there. I'm just trying to see what the end of the discussion was like. If anyone was discussing last minute availability( I know: CL, ebay, resellers). Just wanted to see what others on NT were saying since the Black, White & Red(He got games) and Bred XIIIs are coming out, maybe someone found overseas or something.( Is this your way or saying there isn't one anymore?) Thanks anyway
here-http://niketalk.com/t/275943/air-jordan-xiii-retro-all-star-playoff-2-26-11-no-buying-selling-trading

Here's ya a picture showing march 16th RD since no one has still posted some confirmed info. A few more interesting dates, or at least months, can be seen for VIII's in April and May as well as black toe 1's the 18th of May

Last edited:
Funny you posted that pic, I got that jumpsuit Christmas 1997 when I was senior in HS.  Still have the jacket but can't locate the pants.  That stuff was quality back then.  Constructed well.  First year of JB I believe.
pimp.gif

I am glad I read through this thread.  Saved me from asking a really stupid question.  Didn't realize they had given this shoe a nickname.  Thought for a min they were different shoes.

Looking forward to trying to get these.  Hoping these are an easy cop.  The XIII is really starting to grow on me.  Didn't particularly like it at first, but these look really really nice.

I am glad I read through this thread. Saved me from asking a really stupid question.  Didn't realize they had given this shoe a nickname.  Thought for a min they were different shoes.

Looking forward to trying to get these.  Hoping these are an easy cop.  The XIII is really starting to grow on me.  Didn't particularly like it at first, but these look really really nice.

Thank you for doing the right thing and reading the thread. I wish a few other newcomers would do the same.

*repped*

Or they were just called wht/blk 13s. Either way I have the cdp 13's but those bad boys creased quickly.

here-http://niketalk.com/t/275943/air-jordan-xiii-retro-all-star-playoff-2-26-11-no-buying-selling-trading

Damn da all stars dropped 2 year ago? Time flies.

Damn da all stars dropped 2 year ago? Time flies.
Yep,the CDP are almost 5 years old.

5 years ago,the CDP were just called the black toes.
5 years later,it somehow got the "He Got Game" nickname.
eyes.gif
Lol I went to a local FNL and asked if they were getting the White/blk XIII's, and he said, "You mean the He Got Games?" Idc what ppl call it, but I just laugh.

That pic is sick.............this shoe will be had for sure.....................gonna feel like a kid again

Truth right there.....

**** hit the bricks when newbies created 'raptors', 'breds', 'bunnies', etc.. I remember the terms were simply white/red, blk/red, cements, or whatever color or material was featured. Knicknames are really lame unless there was a specific inspiration behind like 'spacejams' or 'lastshots'.....
Back on topic ahaha, contemplating but i still got my VNDS pair from the cdp on ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom