Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More I see of these the more I'm comfy lettin 'em wrap up my March.  I'm being cheap in 2013. (I'm tellin myself I'm being cheap in ...)

The CDP's in just about every model used inferior materials compared to releases before and after. These look like they have better leather and a better shape (which I know for a fact the 2010-2011 XIII had in comparison to the CDPs). CDP's are the suck, and considering this has never had its own retro outside of those, I definitely am happy with what I've seen.

The '13 looks exactly like the CDP. I always thought the retroes from the Collezione series were horrible because they were crafted in such a short time. However, the craftsfmenship of the XIII from the Collezione series is superb. They're surprsingly really light. The sockliner cushion is really soft and the whole shoe is quite flexible. Compared to the '04-05 and the '10 retroes that had the leather side panels (Grey toes, Altitudes, Neutral greys, White/red, Playoffs), they were really stiff. That whole leather panel made the shoe less flexible. Let's hope the '13 white/blk model have the same durability as the CDP version. I may have to cop a pair just to keep on ice.

pics are looking on point, 2011 playoff 13s were pretty good quality wise im hoping for the same on these.
PS just watched He got game again on TV cant wait til march!!!

Last edited:
LL

Her name?

Looks like Maliah Michael, but no offense to her parents or a lot of these girls, but a lot of these **** look the same.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

It's something about a chick with small feet and a fresh pair of J's on that still gets me till this day :pimp:

I'm sure a phat *** doesn't hurt either.... :pimp:

Absolutely not :lol: .. we been drooling over her *** for a week so I decided not to state the obvious this time around ..

Shorty is definitely "morning after pill" material all day :pimp: :pimp: .. the J's & the way she's positioned in the lower left hand pic put the icing on the cake for me #SPLASH

Last edited:
Shorties smile makes her look like she has a straight bald mouth. I'm talking yo grandma denchers status 
laugh.gif

This video is hyped these up back in the day too

Counting down the days!!!! I'm so psyched to get another pair

Last edited:

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

It's something about a chick with small feet and a fresh pair of J's on that still gets me till this day :pimp:

I'm sure a phat *** doesn't hurt either.... :pimp:

Absolutely not :lol: .. we been drooling over her *** for a week so I decided not to state the obvious this time around ..

Shorty is definitely "morning after pill" material all day :pimp: :pimp: .. the J's & the way she's positioned in the lower left hand pic put the icing on the cake for me #SPLASH

Lmaooo at morning after pill material :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom