Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you JB.

tumblr_mgygeyOFp81qza0wjo1_250.gif

Very nice...Quality looks very good on these...

Whats the sizing like on the recent XIII's? I'm an 11.5 in the Playoff XI's that dropped in December...It's the most recent retro I've copped...

I agree these look extremely nice, cant wait until March! 
smokin.gif

Very nice...Quality looks very good on these...

Whats the sizing like on the recent XIII's? I'm an 11.5 in the Playoff XI's that dropped in December...It's the most recent retro I've copped...
My Bred XIII fit .5 size bigger, im a size 10.5 , I thought these would fit snugg, turns out they are actually kind of big. 

WOW......a lot of stuff to look forward to this year so far from JB, but those pics make these top of the list for me. 

Damn, those new pics look so nice! I'm salty as hell I'm leaving on vacation on March the 15TH, talk about bad timing :smh: . Looks like it'll be resellers for me.

These are the epitome of CLEAN
nthat.gif

lookin 4wd to adding these to my small but prized XIII collection 

3/16 I'm all theeee waaayyy IN

i need these because when i was 15-16 i wore a 10.5..

and now.. i wear an 11.5

hegotgame1.jpg

so now all i can do is show pics saying yah yah og i got it blah blah. i want to freaking wear it.

Those pictures on the previous page... Crazy!! This will be my last and only JB pick up of 2013 2before I hit up NY in the end oF May.

Though I may be labeled a blasphemer I think these are a pass for me now those Kemp Kami2s were the first kick I ever balled for the school in growing up and just don't think I can justify another blk/wht cw right now... get wifey aggro.   Too much heat already in 2013 -.-;;

Quote:Originally Posted by ROBOCOPPED  

Great pics Robo.

Phil rockin' the Rodman's.  Nice!

For being such a bad *** team, they were amazingly "vanilla".  I guess you could have put just about anybody with the GOAT, the Worm and Scottie and they would have done pretty well.

3/16 cant come soon enough. these look freakin' beautiful. million times better than the bred imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom