Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed out online for a friend but i have my sz 12 reserved at nike santa monica so im not stressing yet :rolleyes hope everyone that wanted there pairs got em if not theres always restocks within 2 weeks anyways most likely :D

FTL does give incentive. Join their club and get GC from purchases.

Being that I always strike out on both FTL and Eastbay, that's preventing me from investing in it. FNL has been coming through for me as crazy as that sounds.

Since last year, I haven't missed a release I've tried for on FNL *knock on wood*.  Never thought I'd see the day.  Main reason why I wind up with so many damn WC rewards, lol.

i mean worse case I take my coupons and clean up on elite socks before the coupons expire :D

Since last year, I haven't missed a release I've tried for on FNL *knock on wood*.  Never thought I'd see the day.  Main reason why I wind up with so many damn WC rewards, lol.

Exactly, I've had a couple last year and 1 this year that I let expire :smh:

Won't happen this year with all those releases JB has to offer this year.

Last edited:
Just got through on the bay. New in cart waiting time sucks. You can wait 10+ minutes on an a already sold out item and after you try to complete the order again it starts back all over. Got one that even said 30 mins wait(though it was less).

This footlocker employee put on FB that she had 3 extra pair that she would sell for 230. I met her in the parking lot and gave her the $ now I'm just waiting for the store to open. We'll see what happens

Went to the mall at 4am..... was there alone with my girl until 6 just relaxin. Few crazy dudes ive seen before come smokin weed out front of the mall. 1 dude was drunk, goes downstairs and brings the leather couch on his back up the escalator LOL. Drops in infront of the footlocker and starts snoozin.  Manager comes at 8am yellin and sayin no shoes get sold unless the couch gets put back. Dude start sayin hes gonna s.hit in the middle of the store then harlem shake out.... thank god i was first in line... got my pair and peaced it.

laugh.gif

my kids bday isnt for another 2 weeks. he gets whatever his heart desires so he will definitely have more than shoes under his bday tree... only kid at daycare with an ipod and a 3ds and hes just turning 3.... perks of having a video gaming and shoe loving father
roll.gif
Yeah kids at 3 don't want shoes they want toys plus its easy to cop toddler sizes I copped most shoes for my son at that age he's 11 now size 6 see if you still able to cop yourself and him a pair when he gets to that age.

Ok, I give up.. Congrats to those who got these.. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

keep trying dude. took me an hr to get a pair in my cart on eastbay then another 8 minutes to checkout.
same here. But once my timer was up and I submitted info It said out of stock.  I thought you had at least a 5 min to checkout?

there is a disclaimer saying they would alert you if product sold out while waiting to check out. this makes me think they dont hold for anyone but just throttle traffic with their "cart" system.

Went to the mall at 4am..... was there alone with my girl until 6 just relaxin. Few crazy dudes ive seen before come smokin weed out front of the mall. 1 dude was drunk, goes downstairs and brings the leather couch on his back up the escalator LOL. Drops in infront of the footlocker and starts snoozin.  Manager comes at 8am yellin and sayin no shoes get sold unless the couch gets put back. Dude start sayin hes gonna s.hit in the middle of the store then harlem shake out.... thank god i was first in line... got my pair and peaced it.
Camp experiences are classic haha....raffles take that away...glad you copped tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom