Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

To me they were truer than the 2010 rendition and mind you the 2010 rendition was pretty solid. I got them in 2010 and they finally died on me in 2014.

Of course they never got the correct hue of red. The Og as we was much richer and bold, whereas the retros afterwards had some anemia effect.

Great colorway for sure though breds are still my fav. I have the 2010 of these still in great shape, only reason I passed on the 2017.

Would i be fine going half Size down in the 2018 he got games? or would it be too tight? Somebody local to me is selling a Pair for a pretty good Price.

8D3A38A7-F84D-4BC0-9543-7B2305593ECF.jpeg
BEB8262D-C7AF-4C00-8318-60F2103E4409.jpeg
596A3FF0-5AEC-4366-A1D7-48237BB95D02.jpeg
BEC9EA11-A192-436A-985D-688399A5AAE8.jpeg
3917029D-048F-4EDC-904F-CF3DE4BFE5AD.jpeg
Favorite colorway. XIII def in my top 5. That 1997-1998 season was epic.
Easily. He Got Games and Playoff Home my favorite ... same thing with the true black cat low with red sole

As models

1) XI - Concord, Bred, Jams, IE Low
2) XII - Taxi, Cherry, Flu Games, Playoffs
3) XIII - He Got Game, Cherry, Bred, Playoffs, Low
4) XIV (black toes)
5) VI - Carmines, Infared, Black Infared

For me at least ...

Easily. He Got Games and Playoff Home my favorite ... same thing with the true black cat low with red sole

As models

1) XI - Concord, Bred, Jams, IE Low
2) XII - Taxi, Cherry, Flu Games, Playoffs
3) XIII - He Got Game, Cherry, Bred, Playoffs, Low
4) XIV (black toes)
5) VI - Carmines, Infared, Black Infared

For me at least ...

I would love to see remastered playoff/allstar XIII’s and white/navy/flint XIII’s

Man your list is solid.

VII’s, XIII, VIII, III, and perhaps the XI.

this has been probably asked many times before but how come the melo 13 west straight to outlets instead of retailers?

this has been probably asked many times before but how come the melo 13 west straight to outlets instead of retailers?
As ninjahood ninjahood stated yeah, the yellow suede was getting some bleed from the red sole. That being said, I think overall there were some glue and suede issues as well. I was able to grab an extremely clean pair, with no B Grade stamp on box or shoes from Nike Paramus. My boy Ralfy is one of the managers at the Woodbury, NY outlet and he told me the first batch they received was terrible, especially compared to my pair when I showed him. He said their second shipment was much better.

I went out Saturday night and got pretty drunk, ended up puking on my black and reds. It's kind of stuck in the suede part. What's the best way to clean them?

I went out Saturday night and got pretty drunk, ended up puking on my black and reds. It's kind of stuck in the suede part. What's the best way to clean them?
I respect your shoe choice for raging.

You’re gonna need better aim next time, I’m legit impressed you got it in the suede.

I respect your shoe choice for raging.

You’re gonna need better aim next time, I’m legit impressed you got it in the suede.

Man I had both feet as wide as part as could be, but it all splashed up on the insides of each shoe. Managed to mostly get it out with a toothbrush, but I think I'll just turn these into beaters/clubbing/throwing up on shoes.

Back
Top Bottom