Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I don't think they're trash, just boring as hell and not worthy of $200

They've already done a all black 13 just a couple of years back.

Should have done black cat IV's, but I guess that wouldn't work with cap and gown and them trying to do this patent thing.

Wonder if the heftys would’ve looked just as bad with just patent around the toe and above the midsole area and a normal mesh or leather upper. :stoneface:

I’m not feeling the Cap and Gowns at all. They’ve taken too many of the Aesthetics of the 13 off of the shoe. No the 3m mesh or leather and patent leather instead (this might be an unpopular opinion but Patent leather doesn’t always look good.) I can’t tell if there’s even leather on the toe area. And the missing hologram. The 13’s are the second Jordan I got with my first job when they came out in ‘97-‘98. I bought all 5 original colorways and the 2 lows. So they hold a special place to me. These are just. No.

Lol... you can tell he was struggling to say positive things about the shoe. Can't mess up business. At least you all know they are limited so at least you won't see too many of these eye sores in the wild.

Still love my 11s tho.

The more I see the cap and gowns, the more it pisses me off. :smh:

They could have gone with 3m mesh, leather toe box and then tried patent on the typical suede areas - prob would still look like trash, but the big block of patent looks so awkward.
The fact they didn’t do the hologram at all might be the worst part to me.

Also got access to this trash drop. All i want is the Black Cement 4s. Not this junk.
Capture+_2019-04-25-08-57-43.png

Back
Top Bottom