Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Joined Apr 4, 2016
Got playoffs, white red, double up breds, dirty breds, altitudes, hgg. Definitely more satisfied with my 13 collection then any other numerical jordan. Lack of non N/A pairs makes it more easy to be satisfied then older j's.

Joined Apr 9, 2017
It's messed up that even at $150 I'm not the least bit interested in them. Black Cats were always dope to me though.

Joined Apr 11, 2019
God I loved the White and Red. I remember getting the original. I actually ordered them via Eastbay over the phone Christmas Morning. It’s beem a while, they came out Mid-late January right? And I remember the Blue/Flint Grey came out literally a few weeks later (my dad thought I was an idiot for getting another pair so soon after getting the White/Red, either parents just don’t understand or secretly he was right on that one haha). They are still in my room at my parents house. Beat to crap but in fact. I always thought the 13s were put together well.

Joined Feb 6, 2019
God I loved the White and Red. I remember getting the original. I actually ordered them via Eastbay over the phone Christmas Morning. It’s beem a while, they came out Mid-late January right? And I remember the Blue/Flint Grey came out literally a few weeks later (my dad thought I was an idiot for getting another pair so soon after getting the White/Red, either parents just don’t understand or secretly he was right on that one haha). They are still in my room at my parents house. Beat to crap but in fact. I always thought the 13s were put together well.
The red's came out in mid January and the flints came out on Valentines Day. I remember the reds stuck around for a while, but the flints sold out within a few hours.

Joined Jul 20, 2002
830BBFA8-DF1F-4939-8287-F56D115E4C9A.jpeg
9161D3E4-D7CF-43D4-90CD-107109CFE396.jpeg
3CFE853D-9EB6-4DA2-8E69-DC306A247E24.jpeg

Exactly! Always enjoyed the road games more when they wore black.
Off topic, but the 95-96 and 97-98 black Jersey with the red pinstripes is the GOAT Jersey to me. The 97-98 rendition was still great but I loved the stripes. I was fortunate enough to see the bulls play at the Knicks on March 9, 1997. I remember being able to catch a glimpse of the black Jersey through Rodman's warm ups. When I realized the bulls were wearing them I was like a kid on Christmas haha!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now