Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I smell Master 12 fiasco all over again and on my 2nd favorite model
mean.gif

Cherry, Flint, Playoff, HGG & Bred are the ONLY Jordan 13 models that matter and that I'm copping. Anything else is a waste of space and pointless likes

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji], 13's and 6's. 2/3 favorite models

I'm going to really need to focus hard on the 13's next year. 2 pair minimum for playoff and flints.

Come on with this alternate colorway nonsense. I was sitting here hoping the original white/red 13s were coming back. I had the 2010 retro and loved them but now I see this alternate BS

Cherry, Alternate Cherry, Black Cat, Melo PE, Pure Money. So far the list of all the 13s releasing (some rumored) next year. Honestly, only ones I would pick up would be the Cherrys and Black Cats.

Those White Alternate 13s kinda of look like the History of Flight themed collection

Chutney's were supposed to be an end of the year release for this year. Haven't heard anything since then.

ajordanxi posted quite a bit of info yesterday. Said both chutneys and navys were returning. Along with Pure $'s. 

Of course he also stated the Kobe 3's would have a public release and that was wrong, so take it with a grain of salt. 

Last edited:
Chutney, Brave Blue 13 Lows

Columbia 11 Lows returning

Baron 11 Lows debuting

Pure Platinum 13 Lows debuting

All happening in 2017 

Back
Top Bottom