Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Flints are for Labor Day Weekend 2017. Told you guys I had to hold back on some things. MIGHT have 3M paneling.

Don't listen to that "Might". It's a no brainer they'll have 3m and suede since they are remastered. Jb fixed the 3m on the 5s with ease.

All I've been told about is the 3M paneling. Have to agree with jay, I had no doubt that they would bring back the 3M, but there is always that maybe. As for the suede midsole, that's also a maybe. Reason why I say that is because the Grey Toes that came out a few years back had that weird midsole, but then again the CP3 PE had a suede so I'm guessing it's a pick and choose thing. 

14145496_153300895116246_945152101_n.jpg

Oh yeah, forgot to tell y'all bout these. November 11th. Black leather, when rubbed off, reveal a design like the Wings 12. No set price yet. Believe my methods now?

All those lows are nice, but I'm not too crazy bout 13 lows.. Game time decision. Flints are a no brainer.. :nthat:

Nike going Hammer on the 13 next yr
mean.gif
, ? When the Flints drop without 3M i racked up on 05s, Even got a pair DS for 215$... And i barely wear them, but that will change if these get the proper respect they deserve... Now if they drop the Bin 13s with OG Bin price ill be good... Because the new BIN price is 400$
mean.gif
(see all those 4s that are getting the royal treatment)

Back
Top Bottom