Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
The time has come for an Official Air Jordan 13 Thread. The anniversary of the Air Jordan 13 is coming up next year, 2017.

Very happy to see this! Black/reds my favorite j ever but I've had every release so I hope we get black/navy lows and playoffs first. They better not play and give us suede and 3m. At this point I think it's a deal breaker for any og 13. Can't wait til we get more news

Last edited:
Just because the anniversary is coming up doesn't necessarily mean we are getting anything.

Would like to see proper Flints and Black/reds however.
Rumored otherwise. There are 13's coming next year according to those in the know.

Just make them proper with 3M and suede midsoles and I'll take em all. Would love another retro of the Altitudes on top of Wheats. Couple blue colorways wouldn't hurt.

My favorite Air Jordan 13 of all time is the White, Black, and True Red 13. 2nd would be the Black and True Red 13 (with 3M), 3rd White and True Red 13, 4th Black, True Red, and White 13, and 5th Navy, Carolina Blue, Flint Grey, and White 13 (with 3M).

Last edited:
A need to see pics cause the same 3 colors are mentioned. In all of your top 5 minus the last one

I want both my OG lows back first and foremost, then OG breds with 3M. Also I would love to have my BIN 23's back. I wish I would have copped a sz 12 instead of 11.5. I not trying to pay a grip for them now. :smh:

Last edited:
The Black Toes dropped in like '13 right? Probably won't see those again quite yet. Not that I'd be mad at all since I didn't get that release.

If the quality was anything like 90% of what we got between 2012-14, then that last pair doesn't even exist to me.

I want the All Stars to come back though, man. My mom promised me to get them when they dropped in '09 as a late birthday gift but she forgot and I just let it go :lol:

All Stars, Navy/Black lows, and White/Obsidian/Orange lows are heavily on my radar.

Last edited:
The Black Toes dropped in like '13 right? Probably won't see those again quite yet. Not that I'd be mad at all since I didn't get that release.

If the quality was anything like 90% of what we got between 2012-14, then that last pair doesn't even exist to me.

I want the All Stars to come back though, man. My mom promised me to get them when they dropped in '09 as a late birthday gift but she forgot and I just let it go :lol:
Yeah, I believe it was in March when they dropped.

I just want my OG's back. Probably gonna hunt them down and Taxi 12's soon.

Last edited:
I love XIII's, especially the black/red's. Would love to see the 3M return and NO painted midsoles on any of them.

This and these are my favorite shoe of all time. Skipped the 2013 release and copped another pair of 2004's from Sole Suprenacy that same year.

Back
Top Bottom