Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Ok so I finally hot a reply from dude... these are from 2005. Will these still be wearable? I'm not into collecting shoes just look at. He also said the reason why he has screenshot pics is because the last person he sold them to returned because of glue stains.
They are still wearable, you will get sole separation, glue should fix it.

That’s a 2010 box. That’s suspect for a 2005 DS pair to come with. Those pics are crap too. Ask for pics of the size tag on the shoes tongues and better photos to see the whole shoes shape. There’s a lot of fakes out there.
i feel like the shoes are 2010 because i don't see the pink glue residue that is on 05's

These are the new pics he sent

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg
s-l1600-4.jpg

Yeah I think he is mistaken about the year... but do they look like legit 2010s?

It’s hard to tell anything from those pics. Always ask for inside tag pics, it’s one of the best way to tell if any shoe is legit. If I were you though, I would give up on these. Just seems a little shady. These have been rumored to retro again for a while now. So it’s bound to happen sometime soon.

i would wait because the 3m is a must for me; but if you don't care about the 3m ask for a pic of the back of that jordan tag on the first lace

Screenshot_20181119-192345_eBay.jpg
Well guys I don't know if I should be happy or pissed off but the seller got mad and cancelled my order and refunded me for going back to back requesting pictures and such. He did send a picture of the tag but nothing with his SN one it, but I am pretty sure these were legit. Next time I am just gonna do what I normally would and pay and let paypal deal with it if it were BS, but still going to neg the dude for backing out of the sale.

Why you gonna post negative feedback? You get refunded and its over.
That's weak sauce on your part. No one got scammed or burned.
Honestly, those were probably fakes. That's insane cheap for 2010s.
Post clear pics of those tag pics, they're hella blurry.

Well guys I don't know if I should be happy or pissed off but the seller got mad and cancelled my order and refunded me for going back to back requesting pictures and such. He did send a picture of the tag but nothing with his SN one it, but I am pretty sure these were legit. Next time I am just gonna do what I normally would and pay and let paypal deal with it if it were BS, but still going to neg the dude for backing out of the sale.

You can thank us later.

it doesn't even matter anymore. I sent the money, he refunded it. If he was gonna scam me I doubt he would have refunded the money, but either way I was protected via paypal, so now I am left not knowing if I ever could have got these for the low. People do sell **** for the low on ebay all the time, I have made plenty of come ups on shoes that go for much higher on stockx and goat.

Anyway I just hope these retro soon. I also hope that I don't just have $200 sitting in my paypal account now. As to why the seller should receive negative feedback (which I cannot give by the way now that the auction is cancelled), is because if he is trying to scam people he should receive negative feedback, and if he's not... he should still get it for backing out of a sale.

Last edited:

Everything happens for a reason.

i don't have any 13 mids... I really liked Chutneys and the price is right, but do I really need them since I have Melos now?

Nice fit, I own a pair but never wear them because they are pretty hard to pull off.
The fit I wore my OG Chutneys with I currently wear my wheat 1's with. But when I saw this Lacoste shirt I immediately thought this would go perfect. It was a bit expensive but something told me that it was a shirt that wasn't going to sit and go on sale. Sure enough when I went back a few days later they were all gone.

Screenshot_2018-11-21-13-22-31.png
Screenshot_2018-11-21-13-22-12.png
they had blue moon , satin sbb, h2h,& bred toe 1, mich 12, flyknit 3, hgg13 , psg 5, court purp 4.
Flyknit, mich, psg, & hgg , court 4, all still available as of now.

Screenshot_2018-11-21-13-22-31.png
Screenshot_2018-11-21-13-22-12.png
they had blue moon , satin sbb, h2h,& bred toe 1, mich 12, flyknit 3, hgg13 , psg 5, court purp 4.
Flyknit, mich, psg, & hgg , court 4, all still available as of now.

Salty af I had to work all day... still at work, but the internet on my phone is so poor I cant use the app. Def would have got blue moons or purple ones.

it doesn't even matter anymore. I sent the money, he refunded it. If he was gonna scam me I doubt he would have refunded the money, but either way I was protected via paypal, so now I am left not knowing if I ever could have got these for the low. People do sell **** for the low on ebay all the time, I have made plenty of come ups on shoes that go for much higher on stockx and goat.

Anyway I just hope these retro soon. I also hope that I don't just have $200 sitting in my paypal account now. As to why the seller should receive negative feedback (which I cannot give by the way now that the auction is cancelled), is because if he is trying to scam people he should receive negative feedback, and if he's not... he should still get it for backing out of a sale.
Yea I copped royal 10s for 75 bucks couple years ago

Back
Top Bottom