Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I never got the original Cap & Gown. Wanted it but didn't happen. If these get marked down to around $140ish, I'm copping. They're not as good as the 11 but with the right outfit the on-feet effect is the same; more comfortable too.

Honestly these are budget versions of the 11. :rofl:

Been feening for a 13. My the last one i had was the 2011 playoff 13 which i beat to hell and back.

The cap n gowns were a hell no. Came close to pulling the trigger on the atmosphere grey. But went on goat and found a great price for the 2014 barons. Cant wait!

Been feening for a 13. My the last one i had was the 2011 playoff 13 which i beat to hell and back.

The cap n gowns were a hell no. Came close to pulling the trigger on the atmosphere grey. But went on goat and found a great price for the 2014 barons. Cant wait!

Do you know how many classics have released since 2011 and that's the pair you buy?
Cherrys
B/reds
Altitudes
Black/blue lows
Black Toes

We've gotten basically everything but Flints.

Do you know how many classics have released since 2011 and that's the pair you buy?
Cherrys
B/reds
Altitudes
Black/blue lows
Black Toes

We've gotten basically everything but Flints.
Im well aware and do not care for those. Barons are really nice to me.

Only thing about those barons the white toe cap and paws yellow like a mug... guess it's the type of materials used during that time frame. Same thing happened to my infrared 3's made during the same time. My allstar/playoffs still whiter then those.

Only thing about those barons the white toe cap and paws yellow like a mug... guess it's the type of materials used during that time frame. Same thing happened to my infrared 3's made during the same time. My allstar/playoffs still whiter then those.
Well ****.

I can get em for $126 shipped from Hibbit with the extra 15% off for new online sign ups.... but I think they will go a little lower.

Found these in a outlet near by. I thought they were fakes that slipped thru, but nope they good. Couldnt pass at $120
20190507_181505.jpg

Back
Top Bottom