Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

God I loved the White and Red. I remember getting the original. I actually ordered them via Eastbay over the phone Christmas Morning. It’s beem a while, they came out Mid-late January right? And I remember the Blue/Flint Grey came out literally a few weeks later (my dad thought I was an idiot for getting another pair so soon after getting the White/Red, either parents just don’t understand or secretly he was right on that one haha). They are still in my room at my parents house. Beat to crap but in fact. I always thought the 13s were put together well.

The red's came out in mid January and the flints came out on Valentines Day. I remember the reds stuck around for a while, but the flints sold out within a few hours.

830BBFA8-DF1F-4939-8287-F56D115E4C9A.jpeg
9161D3E4-D7CF-43D4-90CD-107109CFE396.jpeg
3CFE853D-9EB6-4DA2-8E69-DC306A247E24.jpeg

Exactly! Always enjoyed the road games more when they wore black.
Off topic, but the 95-96 and 97-98 black Jersey with the red pinstripes is the GOAT Jersey to me. The 97-98 rendition was still great but I loved the stripes. I was fortunate enough to see the bulls play at the Knicks on March 9, 1997. I remember being able to catch a glimpse of the black Jersey through Rodman's warm ups. When I realized the bulls were wearing them I was like a kid on Christmas haha!

any other discount on the net on the cap and gown?
150$ it's still a lot for these in my opinion...
$50 would be a lot for those disgraces. If someone gave a new pair to me tomorrow for free, I'd put them in a clothes donation box the same day. Not exaggerating. Can't believe a single person wants those at any price.

$50 would be a lot for those disgraces. If someone gave a new pair to me tomorrow for free, I'd put them in a clothes donation box the same day. Not exaggerating. Can't believe a single person wants those at any price.

So you'd donate so someone else could walk around in those disgraces. Whatta guy!

So you'd donate so someone else could walk around in those disgraces. Whatta guy!
I almost typed in that post that I would throw them in the trash rather than donate them because I wouldn't want a homeless person to walk around in them looking even more homeless. But then I thought that was inappropriate and insensitive :rofl:

Only if they are limited... still like the purple 1s coming out later, but if I can't get those, these might work for the right price.

I have a funny feeling that these are going to do really well.

My theory is that purple Js typically sell really well for two reasons:

1.) Lots of popular sports franchises have similar shades of purple as a primary color (I.e. Lakers, Kings, Vikings, Ravens, LSU, etc. etc.)

2.) More importantly, for whatever reason, there aren’t a lot of men’s retros in purple. Even with OG 1s, which are one of the most popular retros currently, only Grape Gatorades and Court Purples come to mind among literally all the cws produced (I suppose ‘85 OG Purp Metallics as well but few people on this planet have a pair of those). There literally isn’t a single purple cw of 11s either, given how popular that model is as well.

Back
Top Bottom