Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

1F1C56F4-2178-42F6-848F-6BC2EE5E4247.jpeg

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has seen any He Got Game 13's in any stores please let me know. Still trying to locate a size 11. Thanks.

Im not sure what a "Reverse HGG" might mean... Perhaps it will be literally a reverse colorway where the black will be white and viceversa but... to be honest i'd rather like to see the black sockliner HGGs...

Attachments

• jordan 13 he got game twist.jpg
    jordan 13 he got game twist.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 65
Please be true

Jordan Brand is reportedly set to bring back the Air Jordan 13 “Flint” in 2020 as part of a wider “Truest to the OG” collection.

The popular Air Jordan 13 originally released in 1998 and then re-released twice in 2005 and 2010. Back in 2017, it was rumored to re-release once again, but the retro never happened.

This will mark the fourth time the beloved “Flint” Air Jordan 13 has re-released, and let’s hope Jordan Brand gets it right this time by adding 3M detailing.

Air Jordan 13 “Flint”
Color: French Blue/University Blue-Flint Grey
Release Date: 2020
Price: $190

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-13-flint-2020-release-date/

IMG_1594.jpg

Grabbed purps last week. On par with the others. Came out to 133. Great shade of purple on them.
Didn't have to deal with one tumbled toe box and one smooth like with the royals fiasco either.

And let's gooooooooo Flints! Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I could use 2 pairs of them and two pairs of playoffs and be set for life until we get more black/red color blockings/a Ray Allen jumpman tongue pair.

Back
Top Bottom