Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Grabbed these yesterday from a shop up in NY called Direct Kicks...perfect condition for 2005 and yes I've been wearing them all day.

The shirt is my friends nutrition company...one of the reasons I saw these pop up on the DK IG and had to grab them...
A760BB26-6726-46B9-B2DB-E71E9D430368.jpg

26DB0A20-0465-4979-9FCE-1ACB0F704C62.jpg

Please be true

Jordan Brand is reportedly set to bring back the Air Jordan 13 “Flint” in 2020 as part of a wider “Truest to the OG” collection.

The popular Air Jordan 13 originally released in 1998 and then re-released twice in 2005 and 2010. Back in 2017, it was rumored to re-release once again, but the retro never happened.

This will mark the fourth time the beloved “Flint” Air Jordan 13 has re-released, and let’s hope Jordan Brand gets it right this time by adding 3M detailing.

Air Jordan 13 “Flint”
Color: French Blue/University Blue-Flint Grey
Release Date: 2020
Price: $190

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-13-flint-2020-release-date/

Somebody start a thread!

What’s this “Truest to the OG” collection stuff about though?

Double up for me if they actually end up releasing this time...

Please be true

Jordan Brand is reportedly set to bring back the Air Jordan 13 “Flint” in 2020 as part of a wider “Truest to the OG” collection.

The popular Air Jordan 13 originally released in 1998 and then re-released twice in 2005 and 2010. Back in 2017, it was rumored to re-release once again, but the retro never happened.

This will mark the fourth time the beloved “Flint” Air Jordan 13 has re-released, and let’s hope Jordan Brand gets it right this time by adding 3M detailing.

Air Jordan 13 “Flint”
Color: French Blue/University Blue-Flint Grey
Release Date: 2020
Price: $190

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-13-flint-2020-release-date/
if these are gonna be "truest to the OG" as they say, then they'll need to use NAVY, not French Blue.
Flint2.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

What’s this “Truest to the OG” collection stuff about though?

Double up for me if they actually end up releasing this time...

This is what we have all come to know as the remastered program.. either someone called it TTOG or JB is renaming it as a marketing spin.

Yeah, goddess forbid that people have their own voice wearing what they want to wear, and then how they want to wear it. Damned sheep, and weak willed individuals on this site for sure.

Back
Top Bottom