Official Air Jordan 14 Retro Thread (2018)

couldn't help myself goddammit

52724233625_8d7cf1c50d_z.jpg

I love 14 mids…. But idk if I need these

There were way better retros in black/royal blue. If anyone already has some of those previous retros in those colors, then these are totally unnecessary unless you're into the XIV like that.

The Black/Royal XIII that came out in December 2020 are way better than these.

There were way better retros in black/royal blue. If anyone already has some of those previous retros in those colors, then these are totally unnecessary unless you're into the XIV like that.

The Black/Royal XIII that came out in December 2020 are way better than these.
No, don’t listen to this guy. These are a must cop 14. You don’t get many great 14s.

No, don’t listen to this guy. These are a must cop 14. You don’t get many great 14s.

I don't have to be a follower like you because I will only get what I like. It's OK if you decide to get them if you really like them, but I also have my freedom of choice of what I will get.

You’re seriously going to disrespect spoonmanofthehour? He was joking anyway. He’s probably the most popular guy on this board and has done a lot for the sneaker community. Even 3god would defend him in this situation. You sure aren’t making many friends this week. Just out of curiosity what would you change about the IX, X, and XXIII or what specifically did you dislike about them?

Last edited:
Do retro 14s have good cushioning? I had the OG black toes in the 90s but i cant remember how they felt.

I had a pair of the ribbed black toes (ewww smh ) retros but they had zero cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom