Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

YOTD come tomorrow

got the volts and UNC

A and E from UTA

the red boot goes nice in the greys ! (red laces )

Im done ! and broke

got to go roll coins for rent

Originally Posted by airsully

YOTD come tomorrow

got the volts and UNC

A and E from UTA

Im done ! and broke

Dude slow down some if these will go on sale

YOTD come tomorrow

got the volts and UNC

A and E from UTA

Im done ! and broke

alright here's what I want to see so take pics..

put the volt bootie and laces in the carolinas

put the red bootie and laces in the greys...

put the grey bootie in the YOTD...

That JBC colorway is nice with the navy...but I'm waiting for markdowns to cop a pair. Not sure that one will last that long.

Really liked the angle of pic, don't sleep on these folks!
259hkxk.jpg

I love the wolf greys but I can't stand the volt liner!  To top it off, grey is not an option for the liners on nikeid.

Anyone have the carolinas and want to part with the low grey liner??

I need a deluxe colorway I like. Not feeling the Wolf Grey/Volts or the UNCs. I have the YOTDs, but I'd like something else that's a decent GR colorway that comes complete. 

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

YOTD come tomorrow

got the volts and UNC

A and E from UTA

Im done ! and broke

Dude slow down some if these will go on sale

my 11.5 usually doesn't make it to the sales rack. got all but the YOTD under retail so i'm happy.

I got my YOTDs yesterday and I love them! I just wish I would have got the 11.5 instead of the 11. Also cant wait to get those Tinker editions. I cant believe how much more toned down thte shoe is with the Jumpman blacked out!

^^^

i wear a 10 in jordans 1-8, 10.5 in jordans 9-23, 10.5 in jordan 2009/2010/2011...and wear an 11 in the Jordan 2012. so i side with eastbay's recommendation to go up 1/2 size.

yall need to stop posting pick up shots and post more wdywt shots...not alot of on foot images out there..i wanna see em with shorts..

Hey guys, please help me win this J Lin inspired Jordan 2012 NikeiD by hitting the LIKE button on facebook. Here's the link:

428685_375344175816607_100000230832153_1386060_857198041_n.jpg

The 2012 is the best quality sig model since the XX3. 
I'm definitely going to buy a pair, just going to wait until they go clearance.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

The 2012 is the best quality sig model since the XX3. 
I'm definitely going to buy a pair, just going to wait until they go clearance.
Not sure that will necessarily happen with some of the preferred cws.  I agree though, 180-223 is a tough pill to swallow.  This shoe is very well done, and the first Jordan Sig I have owned or worn since the 23. Probably gonna cave on UNC blues at some point, and volts as well.  Even wondering if the low bootie will fit in the kobe 7 because the insoles are so much better in the 2012 system than the kobe system.  Not even close.

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Has anybody been playing in the deluxe version? If so, have you tried out various combinations of sockliner and insole? What has been your favorite? I have the E version and have been playing a lot in them and have been very satisfied, but I'm curious to hear from people that have mixed and matched.
playing what?  you dont seem like the type that plays basketball.

Back
Top Bottom