OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

I like them, but would love them if the shoe would've been white based.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
Jordan CG Elephant Print Tee sz. M. PM me if interested.​

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
Air Jordan Fire Red III's Sz. 10

Air Force One Premium Mychal Thompson Sz. 10

Quote:
is the movie any good?
:lol:
laugh.gif
many"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

Good materials. Ugly Colors.
and people say the Fire Reds will be on the clearance rack?
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

could be the worst LS since the pacific 7s, maybe ever worse than those.
Code:
  Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

FOR SALE: NIKE ID AIR FORCE 1 PASSWORD
SEND ME SOME OFFERS

Contact @ kashkapital23@yahoo.com

The clothes are nice, but the shoes aren't.
TEAM KING KOOPA
"old soldiers never die; they just fade away."
General Douglas MacArthur​

Quote:
Whats funny is in 2 years they will probably have a $500 resale tag.

That is real talk.........sad to even think about it
smh.gif
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

I think people are sleeping on this shoe. I know they are going to sell out just cause they are III's and they are an LS. I think these are going to be a nice shoe for the summer.
TEAMYANKEES​

The clothes for this shoe are horrible. But The shoes are really nice.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
shoes for sale SIZE 9 KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 and other shoes will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Im gettin them because they are different. I like different colorways as well as OG colorways. Buy what you like people, just because someone else on Niketalk isn't getting them doesn't mean you cant and doesn't make you less of a shoe head or decreases your love for shoes. A lot of people are dogging them and thats cool but don't put people who are coppin them down. That just isn't cool. IF somebody would make a comment about me coppin. Ill just reply"Ohh you mad 'cause im STYLIN ON YOU!"........
Carlos with a K

These shoes are a must!

The quality is above average for JB, and that colourway is off the hook.

I think all the hating is because they are not an easy shoe to pull off. Got to have the right gear to rock with it.
JB has ruined my life........or made it better.
Still trying to figure it out!!!

Never did like them, rocc on to those copping, just not me...

Blacc XX2/OLNL/FR3/Flip>DTRT 3
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

those are fresher in person than in pics. theres this star running back at my highschool named rashad white. ranked # 2 in rushin yards for new jersey. he gets every jordan before it comes out. he had those on today... they are fresh.

Can someone post THOSE CUSTOMIZED SHOES THAT SOMEONE MADE.. Some guy said something about them in the first page. EZ PASS FOR ME.

prob. a pass.....i bought me a pair of fire red III's today w/ the money i was using for these soooo....i gotta see 'em in person before i make anotha decision

these shoes are = to the laney V's

everyone hates on them now, but will want them in a few years. I hate them now, and will still hate them later. N A S T Y
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
-Mark Twain

It's possible that people genuinely dislike the shoe, and they don't buy into any hype and pass on stuff they don't want. I actually like these, JB would have to try a lot harder to make me dislike a III.

Liked em since they came out, will be gettin my 1 pair saturday morning before work
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

blue suede is kinda too much
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

damm i need help from my new york ppl, i need a spot to cop these sneakers in queens/brooklyn i been calling a few spots but nothing they aren't even sure if they getting them......if ne one wants to camp out with me holla at me ihateaim285 (aim) list them spots ppl thanks :smile:

man i like these and i will get a pair!!! plus some of the clothes look hot.....but i still liked da custom DTRTs someone posted on here those were fire!

Back
Top Bottom