OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

I am doing the right the right thing and not getting these shoes
OLSM #1 in Michigan

4L8O15S16T23!42

***WTB Mychal Thompson AF1 size 12​

these come out on my bday. but im not gettin them.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Lookin for some KC Stankies

tour iv > dtrt iii
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Blue suede with yellow and green. @#%$. This shoe could have been really nice with the right touches of white & black. :smh:
smh.gif

i hope all you people are passin wear size 15...

more for me (but i only want 2)
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

blue suede is different. will be bright in person.
will be a in person inspection deal with me... only reason to get these is to complete laney white mj jerz n laney fitteed cap combo for the summer. :pimp:
pimp.gif

and also, ijapino sp? forgot theres an equivalent cement track jacket and shirt as there was for the coolgrey iii release that is coming out with these also from what someone else got.

that custom edition spoken of on the first page, just had the yellow on the midsole become white so most of the shoe was white midsolde w/ blue print and blue uppers.
Flip III(9,10):200shipped
pickup on rd
DTRT III:200shipped
OLNL:320shipped
References: In the Profile......

i cant wait to d.t.r.t on saturday manyana!!!!
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Easy cop for me, along with the OLNL for april. 3s are my favorite
"I work for shoes.......sometimes"

These shoes are so ugly that like them. I will not buy them but they're a reseller's dream. I would love to see the Lord wearin them.
C O O K # 4 5

Cant believe they went through with this release. Looks like a straight up variant shoe. :smh:
smh.gif
ATTENTION JORDAN BRAND! GIVE US CARMINES AND WE'LL FORGIVE YOU FOR TAKING A @#%$ ON THE IIIs.
word is bond.

aim - UN x TANGiBLE

You really have to be a Jordan head to appreciate the style/colorway/design/price/ & meaning behind these. Gear looks hot too. But just give me a white tee, shorts, & a fitted & it's a wrap! COPPED!

Ayo if anyone is gonna murder the game with matching these kicks it's me :smokin
smokin.gif

I have everything I need; the Jordan shorts, the Twill Jacket, plus the polo. All I need now is a pair of Jordan jeans customized with elephant print... :wink:
wink.gif

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

ELEPHANT PRINT JACKET sz. L FOR SALE!! $200 NYC meet up.

Im just glad that theres not that many hype going onto this shoe, so that means easy COP.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
str8 heat boii
Add me
Xbox Live GamerTag= pinoytypeR

Im too Legit to Quit...

The people in the hong kong factories are saying "wait a minute, who is copying who?
NikeTalker since 01' Been asleep for a min

This will be a great colorway for the kids wearin those loud fruity LRG/CLH/BAPE/ARTFUL DODGER/etc... hoodies and such :x
sick.gif
lol

Quote:
You really have to be a Jordan head to appreciate the style/colorway/design/price/ & meaning behind these
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE shoes for sale SIZE 9 KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 and other shoes will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Back
Top Bottom