OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

Y'all know the drill....

Please continue any and all discussion about the "Do the right thing" Retro III's inside this post. This also includes discussion on the matching clothing...

ATTEMPTING TO BUY OR SELL IN THIS POST WILL RESULT IN BANISHMENT FROM THE COMMUNITY AND THE DELETION OF YOUR POSTS IN THIS TOPIC.

04/14/2007 Air Jordan Retro 3 LS
315297-471 Brisk Blue/Pro Gold-Radient Green "DTRT"
$135
2gvjvih.jpg
08022100_z.jpg
08022717_z.jpg
08015405_z.jpg
15177100_z.jpg
08024405_z.jpg
08023405_z.jpg
08010010_z.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Still stickin to my guns on this release..will not cop..although i would definitely cop redbrim's 3's that he customized!
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

JB's giving us an ugly-@#%$ colorway on a beautiful shoe and seeing how stupid we are
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

man the colors are too wild for my blood but I know everybody 18 and under will cop.
TeamLakers
Why Make The Playoff's?​

they should call these the "DID THE WRONG THING" this sneaker is 135 dollars worth of crap.

i'm a addict for sneakers, 20's of kush, and shorties wit nextel bleepers (where u at?)

We call those cackles around here. If we see you in them will be cackling! :lol:
laugh.gif

Man someone tell me what I've done to my Sig. :frown:
frown.gif

I'll be passing on these. JB money saving release.
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

i am located in new york (bk/qnz) area and i need spots to cop ppl help me out please!!!!!!!!! i always cop early but this time cash is a lil low and i gotta wait til saturday wats gd.....?
these sneakers are hot call me dumb but i passed on the fire reds and gonna pass on the olnl for these oh well

these are so bad. if any one buys these WOW. guys dont sleep on the black and red xx2's
these xx2's are the real deal they will become classics. i could see mike wearing these in the bulls era.

Copped x3million

6 months ago- UGLY

3 months ago- What was JB thinkin

1 month left- Way to kill the III's

1 week- Passed like gas

RD- Got my two pairs 1 to rock 1 to stock

THAT'S EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD!!
My what? R.I.P Myspace

there's one thing that I feel that these would make; good custom base shoes

but I wouldn't cop for any other reason
-Nealraj006

yup...everyone says they hate the colorway...but will still cop and be another 10 min sellout for JB.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11..Jordan III Mocha sz 11..Jordan IX sz 11..for sale.My Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

everyone is talking s**t now but when they sellout and ppl are paying paper to cop on ebay or paying resellers then ya gonna be singing a different tune

these are hurt and for every1 saying ppl will cop on the release date...no thats not true stop putting words in other ppls mouth...hurt shoe will always be a hurt shoe

Quote:
everyone is talking s**t now but when they sellout and ppl are paying paper to cop on ebay or paying resellers then ya gonna be singing a different tune
4419ohe.jpg

"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

They look much better in person.
The colors are very loud and kinda hard to match with.
Definitely not an everyday shoe.
Personally I would rock these over the black cats or pures.

Quote:

I'm still gonna talk regardless, these shoes are dreadful. That's my addition to this thread, see ya'll in the official OL/NL post.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

What about the pic of the Blue Elephant print jacket...wild colourway= must have don't sleep like all the folks that thought the FR III would be better quality then the FLIPS....Memba who told all ya'all

this release is just going to be if im lucky cuz theres no way im going to camp outside for a shoe :rolleyes
eyes.gif
if i get em on eastbay then there mine if it crashes and sells out then ill just spend my cash elsewhere :D
happy.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

Back
Top Bottom