OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

^^^^^^^
DTRT Sandels
Jordan Men's Hydro III Lifestyle

White/Metallic Silver/Pro Gold/Brisk Blue

I bought a pair from eastbay they are worth the $40 easily just with i could find the DTRT cement print hat to go with them.

16528171_z.jpg

NikeTalker since 01' Been asleep for a min

Go Wizards!

Those slides are kinda nice.
FS sz 8.5/9 FR 3s $135, Flip 3s $145FR V $135 ALL SHIPPED

I got mines on Release Date and I was second in line (along with 3 of my boys, we were the first 4 people in line)

I almost didn't get them because dude tried to sell me sum :smh:
smh.gif
Jeters :smh:
smh.gif
ed screaming "Yo0o0o0o0o, HOLD UP HOLD UP" then they gave me my size 10.5s and I was relieved
I am building my collection...just wait and see​

what do you mean by why?

the shoes released, and sold out, like 99.% of all lifestyles releases, not everyone consistently buys the same cool grey, blk/red, blk/carolina colorways.

i was origionally on the hate bandwagon for these shoes too. That is, until i saw it in person, and i MUST say these look very nice.

i use to have a very narrow-minded view on sneakers. thinking that only "OG-related" colors are worthy of my money. but if so many of you people here on NT are die-hard advocates of "i buy what i like, im not a hypebeast" theory, then people should have the right to purchase these sneakers if they like em, without being headbashed into their keyboard with criticisms.

If a shoe is ugly, like the reebok ice-creams (2nd gen), then its just ugly, plain and simple. However, i dont think people should be held up to the generic guidelines of what people THINK sneaker collecting is all about. Vibrant colors are okay on shoes, as long as its well placed, These shoes look great with jeans, cause in the end you are meant to wear these as casual sneakers.

i copped, there still sitting in the box, not sure when i am going to wear them...probably by the end of summer... im still waiting to wear my fire reds III's
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

ALLLLLMOOOOST wore mine to the College Lacrosse Final 4 this weekend....good thing I didn't because I tailgated so hard that on the way back on the light rail I threw up on my Pacific VII's :wow:
eek.gif
Could been my DTRT 3's
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2008 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, David McClure, Kyle Singler, Nolan Smith, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and the 2008 ACC Player of the Year...JON SCHEYER taking down the nets in 2008!!

I swear it's impossible finding the blue tee with the mars gold chain. a pic of it is on pg 19. Anyone have luck getting this shirt?
It's time for JB to step up the quality

Quote:
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2008 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, David McClure, Kyle Singler, Nolan Smith, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and the 2008 ACC Player of the Year...JON SCHEYER taking down the nets in 2008!!
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Wasnt feeling them at first but they grew on me just copped em @ footaction
Looking for AM 90 <color=orange>Home[/color]Growns sz 12 or 13
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13

Back
Top Bottom