Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

After further review, I have decided to not cop these.
Only worn the 2011 pair once since RD.
Although the NA is nice and all, spending $100 more on a c/w that I still have technically DS just for a logo change is kind of absurd.
IMO.
Perhaps if I didn't own the 2011 version I would cop, but oh well.
More money saved for other releases.

qft

and i would buy a ds pair of 2011 at lower resale over the 2013 if the price goes up. people will be virtually throwing away the 2011s and i'll be right there to pick up a pair or two for the lowlow :smokin

I could easily see people unloading their Jumpman pairs only to covet the Nike Air's. Then later down the line the Jumpman pairs will be coveted again because they were different and all the pairs that are currently available are Nike Air. In the end JB is the winner again as they continue to take our $$$.

everybody is always asking for jb to put the Nike Air back on the shoes and now they're complaining?? ima try and cop!

Although the NA is nice and all, spending $100 more on a c/w that I still have technically DS just for a logo change is kind of absurd.

IMO.

BET YOU A PAIR OF THESE THAT YOU WILL IN FACT COP THEM

I remember the reason people went psycho for the Banneds were not just because a logo change, but they were the best quality shoe Jordan released to date. Don't let Nike Air cloud your judgement on these, unless they're different then the current III retro. I don't see premium leather or a better quality midsole being used, yet they're potientially asking for an additional $80-$90?

I've never been the dude complaining about Nike Air as much as I miss it, but I want quality back as well.

On another topic, OG's, and 94's won't lose any value. If anything people are gonna be on a hunt for those pairs making em more desirable in the process. I.e. I've saw a increase of value for the '01, '94, and even the DMP blk/red 1's after the Banneds dropped. People just wanted a pair of b/red 1's so bad they looked for any and all retros b/reds.

I remember the reason people went psycho for the Banneds were not just because a logo change, but they were the best quality shoe Jordan released to date. Don't let Nike Air cloud your judgement on these, unless they're different then the current III retro. I don't see premium leather or a better quality midsole being used, yet they're potientially asking for an additional $80-$90?
I've never been the dude complaining about Nike Air as much as I miss it, but I want quality back as well.
^^^^Truth

Didn't cop the white cements so this is a win. Matter of fact these were my first pair. Might've been 4 but I had them J's...with NIKE AIR.

On another topic, OG's, and 94's won't lose any value. If anything people are gonna be on a hunt for those pairs making em more desirable in the process. I.e. I've saw a increase of value for the '01, '94, and even the DMP blk/red 1's after the Banneds dropped. People just wanted a pair of b/red 1's so bad they looked for any and all retros b/reds.
And you ain't lyin' dude. I managed to scoop up a pair of DMPs right after the Banned 1s dropped for like 90 bucks. After trying to play them off as wearable I sold them because they were just too snug for twice as much. The need for the old ones will become greater and if you're looking to unload I suggest you do it right before these release so A. You can get the most bucks and B. someone can finally WEAR those sneakers.

A online release only ....ugh!!!! The site will crash like always, and some hypebeast will end up getting them....just make them a GR ...

Gotta say that the 2011 pair was one of the worst creasing kicks i've ever owned. like 3 steps out of my house and it already look like i was just in the slam dunk contest. that being said...gottahavethesenikeairshelpppppppppppppp.
You guys need to invest in some sneaker shields, mine still look ds and I've worn them at least 5-6 times....
Why are you guys so afraid for your shoes to crease? So you can flip later while claiming VVVVVVNDS? Sneakers crease because they're made to be worn.

IMO.

WHAT????? What's absurd is you passing on a release :tongue: :lol:

So I expect to see this then:

View media item 190261

Why are you guys so afraid for your shoes to crease? So you can flip later while claiming VVVVVVNDS? Sneakers crease because they're made to be worn.
I don't sell any shoes my dude but honestly walking around with some creased up heat is like walking around with no heat at all. The reason why I wear sneakers is because i like them and i want people to notice them (shallow but true). Having a giant crease or creases on the shoe just completely detracts from my like of them and makes other people think i dont take care of my kicks. IDK how it is in other places but in NYC the subway and the street are like damn near fashion runways so i really don't like feeling like a bum with some creased up looking throwaways on my feet.

these are fire must cop
smokin.gif

Beautiful a must cop
smokin.gif
...even bums in NY dress in gucci

Last edited:
They will charge you extra for these... dont even think JB will let us cop these for $160+tax. If they raise prices on the AJ1s for having Nike Air on them... I would expect the same on the AJ3s.

And in all likelihood, we will see these released in very limited qtys. HOH/NT/NDC that type of release.

To JB this is all about keeping the hype at all time highs... thats priority #1.

I don't sell any shoes my dude but honestly walking around with some creased up heat is like walking around with no heat at all. The reason why I wear sneakers is because i like them and i want people to notice them (shallow but true). Having a giant crease or creases on the shoe just completely detracts from my like of them and makes other people think i dont take care of my kicks. IDK how it is in other places but in NYC the subway and the street are like damn near fashion runways so i really don't like feeling like a bum with some creased up looking throwaways on my feet.

if you like the sneakers you should rock them stuff will happen to em its part of wearing em you can always clean and decrease em its not a big deal

i just hope these are an easy cop the 2011's are def one of my favorite pairs of shoes after i broke em in

does this rustle your jimmies :nerd:

View media item 190280

Back
Top Bottom