Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

U sound mighty sour brother! Nothing ventured nothing gained, or lost for that matter. These are def top 3 for 2013, I'm glad I copped. I can pass on a lot of other shoes being content I got a pair of these.

U sound mighty sour brother! Nothing ventured nothing gained, or lost for that matter. These are def top 3 for 2013, I'm glad I copped. I can pass on a lot of other shoes being content I got a pair of these.
haha true that! Glad I spent the 2 hours of time clicking the same thing over and over again hahah.  Well worth it in the end 
roll.gif

Hopefully come march the nike near me gets them and does a rsvp. Iv been about 90% so far on the rsvp. I aint paying no 400+ for a shoe I already have but with a nike in the back. Retail or bust for me.

FNL need to get their checkout issues fixed. I tried debit card and paypal and kept rerouted back to the billing info and getting error notice with no confirmation page but kept get the transaction processed on paypal and debit card. :stoneface:

FNL need to get their checkout issues fixed. I tried debit card and paypal and kept rerouted back to the billing info and getting error notice with no confirmation page but kept get the transaction processed on paypal and debit card. :stoneface:

I had a similar issue. I was able to get a pair through mobile finishline with my debit card. About an hour later I was able to add another pair but both PP and the same debit card didn't work. FNL for you though. hit or miss

I had a similar issue. I was able to get a pair through mobile finishline with my debit card. About an hour later I was able to add another pair but both PP and the same debit card didn't work. FNL for you though. hit or miss

To everyone having issues with FNL payments... Each time you guys get the payment error message, it pops up as a red flag on their system and goes in your history. FNL keeps track of all those errors, and at some point it flags your account. I was having the same issues during the Thunder 4's, Chicago 1's, and Bred 13 release. Those errors won't clear their system for about 30-60 days. So it's going to keep flagging your payment during high traffic releases. Some get lucky and some don't, in most cases once you start having payment issues, you need to lay off from buying major releases for a month or 2... A manager from FNL told me this.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's going to fully go through, but I didn't get the shoes and went to work like a hour later and tried and got on finishline on the first try and order them.

To everyone having issues with FNL payments... Each time you guys get the payment error message, it pops up as a red flag on their system and goes in your history. FNL keeps track of all those errors, and at some point it flags your account. I was having the same issues during the Thunder 4's, Chicago 1's, and Bred 13 release. Those errors won't clear their system for about 30-60 days. So it's going to keep flagging your payment during high traffic releases. Some get lucky and some don't, in most cases once you start having payment issues, you need to lay off from buying major releases for a month or 2... A manager from FNL told me this.
That's messed up. I'm having the same exact issues. They started with the Bred XIs, continued with the Thunder IVs, 9 restock, Bred 13 and today. It's frustrating and seems like an issue with THEIR system not the customer who is trying to do business with them.

After my utter disappointment, I decided to call their customer service but couldn't get through because of this release. I remember one of the mods saying his account was flagged too.

And it's not like there is a FNL rep on this board to help out like Eastbay. Their site is the only one where I've had payment issues.

Last edited:
That's messed up. I'm having the same exact issues. They started with the Bred XIs, continued with the Thunder IVs, 9 restock, Bred 13 and today. It's frustrating and seems like an issue with THEIR system not the customer who is trying to do business with them.

After my utter disappointment, I decided to call their customer service but couldn't get through because of this release. I remember one of the mods saying his account was flagged too.

And it's not like there is a FNL rep on this board to help out like Eastbay. Their site is the only one where I've had payment issues.

Yea I remember having the same discussion with that mod too during the Bred 13 release... What's messed up about is that if you order something else right now it will go through. I ordered a pair of air max's a couple days after it went through then tried for the Bred 13 restock release and was having the same payment issues. You can only have a certain amount of payment errors then it flags your account. Nothing we can do about it, it's the way their system is setup.

ironically enough, paypal is how you avoid getting multiple charges from FNL. never had that happen to me-- always use paypal for checkout.

I think canceled orders had more to do with what size you ordered then how you paid or how you got to the website....

for me, i got sent a message opps something wrong call try later or call blah blah but later got an email from paypal saying i made an order.

i checked my paypal status is canceled though.. so FNL system is just messed up

for me, i got sent a message opps something wrong call try later or call blah blah but later got an email from paypal saying i made an order.

i checked my paypal status is canceled though.. so FNL system is just messed up
doesn't even sound like your order got through. No Confirmation #?

That FNL backdoor is going to be a wrap soon. I'm seeing alot of the popular sneaker Youtubers got put on to it. Word is spreading. Future releases will be more difficult.

doesn't even sound like your order got through. No Confirmation #?

yeah pretty sure my order probably never even went through. however i thought it did cause of the email from paypal but it probably never did. I didnt get confirmation #

Everyone if you didnt get your confirmation from the store, but you got it from paypal, I would log on to paypal to see if it was cancelled.
Saturday release dates usually have cancelled pairs release on tuesday? or is it wednesday? either way expect this to be back up randomly by monday at the latest

Last edited:
Yea I remember having the same discussion with that mod too during the Bred 13 release... What's messed up about is that if you order something else right now it will go through. I ordered a pair of air max's a couple days after it went through then tried for the Bred 13 restock release and was having the same payment issues. You can only have a certain amount of payment errors then it flags your account. Nothing we can do about it, it's the way their system is setup.
Exactly. I've ordered normal releases and not run into the problem.

Someone said they could get through by creating a new account and associating a new credit card since they're all flagged.

You should be able to get it reset. Kind of like when you forgot your password or account is locked out.

You can just call them to verify your details. That's what I did.

Exactly. I've ordered normal releases and not run into the problem.

Someone said they could get through by creating a new account and associating a new credit card since they're all flagged.

You should be able to get it reset. Kind of like when you forgot your password or account is locked out.
most people are creating multiple accounts to cop multiple pairs, hopefully FNL catches on to that too.

Stopped reading at page 295. This thread is straight comedy. We got IT guys, "OG" heads, salty people, guys spending their rent to flip and make some change, FNL twitter wars. It just feels like Jerry Springer up in here.

Back
Top Bottom