Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Lmao as previously stated this whole thread is pure comedy. Congrats to those that copped. Enjoy!

they put the link up before the shoes were on the site, you had to refresh

aahhhh, that makes sense now... i clicked it the very second they posted it. took me to a page with nothing on it, i thought they sold out instantly. few minutes later i tried again and the shoe was up there with sizes, but i never could get thru...

luckily i got thru with the FNL backdoor link, and so far i haven't been canceled.

crossing my fingers...

Stopped reading at page 295. This thread is straight comedy. We got IT guys, "OG" heads, salty people, guys spending their rent to flip and make some change, FNL twitter wars. It just feels like Jerry Springer up in here.
Kinda ignored this thread after the price was confirmed on top of nothing being changed on the shoe from the 2011s other than the heel.

Good lawd this thread hasn't failed to deliver the lulz with the bit I skimmed last night and this morning to catch up on the madness.

"The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Last edited:
Good morning everybody. On my way to math class, not that anyone cares. Congrats to everyone who don't get their orders cancelled.

I don't understand all this "I got my order canceled". You knew immediately after you made the order it didn't go through if you didn't receive an email with a confirmation number. This is true for both credit cards and Paypal!

I don't understand all this "I got my order canceled". You knew immediately after you made the order it didn't go through if you didn't receive an email with a confirmation number. This is true for both credit cards and Paypal!

Not true... FNL is known for sending out email confirmation and then cancelling a few days later. It happened to me before.

Not true... FNL is known for sending out email confirmation and then cancelling a few days later. It happened to me before.

This used to happen before they started throttling their web traffic. It happened to me before as well. Finishline hasn't be doing these mass cancellations in a while.

So what happened to me was I tried to get one through FNL the regular way I got the countdown page. So when I got home I saw the backdoor link, I get an order through there cuz I thought my first one didn't go through. When I check fnl today, I see two orders processing and one has an asterisk. Does this mean both orders are gonna get canceled?

Decided not too cop after I saw the price tag. I am looking foward to the on feet pics and reviews though. I have a feeling all they did was change the heel and that isn't reason enough for to drop 200 + on them. If I'm wrong , I have no problem admitting that.

All the cats wondering if you will get yours from FNL and used PayPal.... Log into your PayPal account and check your FNL order, if it's still pending, most likely your good... I checked immediately after the back door order and not even 10mins later I checked my PayPal account and it was canceled.

Oh well got my Ndc pair coming!:smokin

I won't believe that I have them until they're in my hands.
For future releases, will a bank issued gift card work? I had a chance at a second pair on FNL but only my CC.

Last edited:
Man I had one of those situations yesterday where my online plan was foiled by the wife. Trying to pick out floors while secretly checking twitter on the iPhone proves to be a failed method. Not sweatin' it though, got a pair of 2011's.

My breds took longer than usual to get confirmation from using the back door link.... Anyways post on their Facebook page with your order number to see if it was canceled or not.

Last edited:
I was one of the firs that got through on FNL, got my confirmation email at 5:00 PM and see charges are pending on my card, not going to get my hopes up but not gonna like, will be butt-hurt if cancelled!!

Got through the backdoor link receive an order # but no email confirmation called and check the website they say it's processing checked PayPal and its still pending.....Please don't cancel me fnl I need these in my life....haha

What sites did these release on? someone help, please. thanks

Is this guy serious? Iol if you really want to know, read literally 1 page of this thread, two max and you'll know half the stores. Instead people post and wait for a reply when they can just read or GOGGLE it. Idk if it's slow or lazy...

Back
Top Bottom