Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

boo hoo hoo it doesnt say nike on the sole well buy the shoe then go step in some dog poo and you wont even notice it good grief nothing makes you people happy next you'll be complaining it doesnt come with the thin hang tag it comes with the thick one waaah waaaah you dont like'em dont buy'em its just that simple

To the dummy that chose to per-order these with no confirmation of any type of release need to get kicked in the face. They are obviously fakes if they say in hand ready to ship. So are those icey Space Jams I just found lol. People get dumb when they thirsty.

Easier said than done. I started supporting other brands because they're putting out waaaaay better quality products for a fraction of the price. For every person that "boycotts" JB, there's 20 newly born hypebeasts to take their place. The new generation is their target audience now because they simply just want whatever is popular at the moment as opposed to quality products. The people complaining fall on deaf ears because all JB sees are dollar signs.
agreed

Last edited:
LOL @ the hang tag comment

I don't think they'll put the nike on the sole. what's the point of JB if the shoe is marked up with nike symbols; they still want it to be known that its a JB model.

Don't get me wrong, I would love nike on the sole like everyone else, but it's nitpicking at this point and the fact that they even put nike on the heel shows that they're somewhat listening

It has nothing to do with that. The 1s don't have Jumpman branding at all either and the IIIs still have the huge Jumpman on the tongue.

The reason they're not making a perfect Retro is because they save the Nike sole for the NEXT Retro. (which will OBVIOUSLY come in a couple of years)

Last edited:
i want these so bad but i just know its going to be stupid tough 2 get them... who else thinks these will be as hard, if not harder, to cop as the bred 11s??

i want these so bad but i just know its going to be stupid tough 2 get them... who else thinks these will be as hard, if not harder, to cop as the bred 11s??
I don't think it will be as hard. On the internet the Nike Air is a big deal to everybody but I think a majority of the non-"sneakerhead" buyers could care less... Especially if they have an '11 pair.

Ofcourse that is only if they aren't limited.

Last edited:
I don't think it will be as hard. On the internet the Nike Air is a big deal to everybody but I think a majority of the non-"sneakerhead" buyers could care less... Especially if they have an '11 pair.

Ofcourse that is only if they aren't limited.
You're right that people that aren't in this culture probably don't even care about the NA on the heel thing but I think people in general love this Jordan model and colorway specifically. I think it will be a tough cop given that you have casuals that love it just as much as the sneakerheads do.

It has nothing to do with that. The 1s don't have Jumpman branding at all either and the IIIs still have the huge Jumpman on the tongue.

The reason they're not making a perfect Retro is because they save the Nike sole for the NEXT Retro. (which will OBVIOUSLY come in a couple of years)
I agree with you to a certain degree. Like others have stated, JB is focused on a younger demographic, they don't really cater to older generations because they are a smaller market. with that said, from a marketing aspect they want at least something on the shoe that still says jordan.

As an enthusiast, I hope they do come out with a perfect retro, but I'm just not too sure on how probable that really is

I can't believe this is really happening. What a joke! I slept on the last cements and regretted it but I still couldn't see myself going for these. It would be different if they actually paid homage by increasing the quality or DIDN'T JUST RELEASE THEM WHAT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY. Either of the two could have stopped this release from being a slap in the face. . . And y'all wanna talk about some missing 3M? Please

They r on ebay now for $320

I've even seen them for $270. Might mean that they won't be that limited. I hope not.

$270? hmmm

i still wouldnt pay that even if i missed out.

retail or a few bucks over but yea im straight. maybe if theres a lot of pairs one bay and these china sites it could mean these wont be "limited" in a sense but who knows

Back
Top Bottom