Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Makes sense anyway. Shoes are only ridiculously popular for 5-6 years at most.... take advantage before the shoe meets the same faith as the Air Forces and SB Dunks and retro Adidas(which are now coming back). They are on year 3. They are trying to extend the life cycle.

This. Some people just don't seem to understand that this Jordan hype is NOT permanent.

I remember when the WC 3s came out
there wasn't too much hype on Jordans
I remember getting to the mall kind of late and
still getting my size.
That wouldn't be possible this year or last.
I like the Nike Air but it sucks how they couldn't
give it to us in '11

still getting my size.
give it to us in '11
Man, I remember going to my low key spot the Monday after & getting a pair. That's when I found out how big the 2011 3s fit. I tried on three different sizes before I got a pair. I don't think they had sold any the whole weekend

"Same quality as the ones before"
Can you elaborate? Will this be a good thing or a bad thing?

I have them. A lot of people were pissed about the synthetic mudguard on the 2011 IIIs, it was basically plastic. The leather upper creases easily, like basically any modern Retro, but for the most part, people just hated the mudguard. Oh, and the glossy finish on the midsole. But I think the 88s are matte finish. Someone correct me if I'm wrong... I know you will. All in all, the 2011 IIIs were fine for me, but this is coming from someone who will buy most any III (my favorite silo all-time). However, I won't copp any of the 2013 Turned-up/Swagged-out CWs... The kiddies can have those.

Nike is a business that's about their bottom line. If you owned a business, you would probably be doing the same exact thing Nike is doing right now. It's all about making a profit. If people keep buying what you are selling then you must be doing something right. At this point there is zero incentive for them to change their current business model. The only language Nike understands is dollars and cent. When the money stops flowing in you will see an abrupt change. Until then, your complaints will fall on deaf ears.

still getting my size.
give it to us in '11
Man, I remember going to my low key spot the Monday after & getting a pair. That's when I found out how big the 2011 3s fit. I tried on three different sizes before I got a pair. I don't think they had sold any the whole weekend

For the 2011 WCIII I walked into FNL in the afternoon and still was able to get my size... People weren't lining up (in my neck of the woods) until the Concords dropped. After that all hell broke loose. It's starting to let up now though. I'm hoping that is a sign that the hypes are moving on to other things. Maybe Beanie Babies, or Swatch watches...

Nike is a business that's about their bottom line. If you owned a business, you would probably be doing the same exact thing Nike is doing right now. It's all about making a profit. If people keep buying what you are selling then you must be doing something right. At this point there is zero incentive for them to change their current business model. The only language Nike understands is dollars and cent. When the money stops flowing in you will see an abrupt change. Until then, your complaints will fall on deaf ears.

PROBABLY THE BEST POST IN THE THREAD.

WE ALL LOVE TO HATE ON WHAT JORDAN BRAND IS DOING BUT IF I WAS IN THEIR SHOES I WOULD BE DOING THE SAME EXACT THING. IN FACT, BE GLAD I'M NOT IN CHARGE BECAUSE I WOULD REALLY MILK IT. MY TROLL LEVEL WOULD BE OFF THE CHARTS :lol:

THE NAME OF THE GAME IS TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

WE JUST HAPPEN TO BE ON THE WRONG END OF THE STICK.

For the 2011 WCIII I walked into FNL in the afternoon and still was able to get my size... People weren't lining up (in my neck of the woods) until the Concords dropped. After that all hell broke loose. It's starting to let up now though. I'm hoping that is a sign that the hypes are moving on to other things. Maybe Beanie Babies, or Swatch watches...
i was able to cop the WC III's at FTL on 34th st the monday after they dropped. dude was like "yea we have a whole bunch so tell your peoples to come thru." i doubt i will be hearing that satement again anytime soon.

PROBABLY THE BEST POST IN THE THREAD.
WE ALL LOVE TO HATE ON WHAT JORDAN BRAND IS DOING BUT IF I WAS IN THEIR SHOES I WOULD BE DOING THE SAME EXACT THING. IN FACT, BE GLAD I'M NOT IN CHARGE BECAUSE I WOULD REALLY MILK IT. MY TROLL LEVEL WOULD BE OFF THE CHARTS
laugh.gif

THE NAME OF THE GAME IS TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.
WE JUST HAPPEN TO BE ON THE WRONG END OF THE STICK.
QFT

anyone have any NEW info on this release?

whats the Retail price? i see some folks preselling these for 370.00 Shipped already

how limited will this Release be???

$370 SHIPPED FOR YOU TO GET THESE EARLY SEEMS LOW FOR SOMETHING THAT IS BEING RUMORED TO BE PRETTY LIMITED. MAYBE THE AVAILABILITY IS MORE THAN WHAT WE THINK. EARLY PRESALE PRICES ARE USUALLY A GOOD INDICATOR OF RELEASE DAY AVAILABILITY.

Give me all the OG 3s and 4s with Nike Air and the original coloring and boxes and ill pay 300 retail no problem

Nike Air True Blues & Nike Air White Cement 4s >

Last edited:
Yah I found the WCs in a lot of places for a while. The True Blues Sold out immediately though which is weird cuz I thought people overall liked this colorway much better.

Those concords ****** it up for all of us though

the only reason jb is able to sell out these days is the fact that resellers are buying multiple pairs. once resellers realize there's no profit to be made and stop buying the bubble will burst. and the way jb is saturating the market wouldn't be surprised if that will happen in the next year or so.

These will be limited... If its online only then its super limited SMH - Haven't heard anything solid on this release but we all see the samples!

Back
Top Bottom