Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

$370 SHIPPED FOR YOU TO GET THESE EARLY SEEMS LOW FOR SOMETHING THAT IS BEING RUMORED TO BE PRETTY LIMITED. MAYBE THE AVAILABILITY IS MORE THAN WHAT WE THINK. EARLY PRESALE PRICES ARE USUALLY A GOOD INDICATOR OF RELEASE DAY AVAILABILITY.

some are $100 cheaper lol

$370 SHIPPED FOR YOU TO GET THESE EARLY SEEMS LOW FOR SOMETHING THAT IS BEING RUMORED TO BE PRETTY LIMITED. MAYBE THE AVAILABILITY IS MORE THAN WHAT WE THINK. EARLY PRESALE PRICES ARE USUALLY A GOOD INDICATOR OF RELEASE DAY AVAILABILITY.

some are $100 cheaper lol

IT'S FUNNY TO ME THAT THE SOUTH BEACH 9'S WEREN'T ALL THAT LIMITED AND PRESOLD FOR AN AVERAGE OF $500-$600. I THINK HYPE BETWEEN THOSE AND THES3 3'S WILL PROBABLY BE SIMILAR BUT YET THE PRESALE IS A LOT LESS THAN THE SB 9'S.

I COULD BE REACHING BUT THAT SAYS SOMETHING TO ME ABOUT AVAILABILITY.

If rodrigo says it's limited, it's limited. (He's a buyer for FNL)

These might just be a quickstrike launch. Seeing how all the "early" sites got their hands on them already it can only mean JB made a decent production run. Still wouldn't say they'll be a GR though.

^^

Was thinking this myself. With all this new "info" that comes out it doesn't seem to be all that bad.

Last edited:
THEN HE CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR FINISHLINE. WE ALL KNOW FINISHLINE USUALLY GETS THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PAIRS....
NOW IF A FOOTLOCKER OR EASTBAY BUYER WOULD SURFACE IN HERE...
I agree with this.... The FNL by me would get one or two size runs max of GR's while the footlocker and footaction would get 120 pairs total each.....

Seeing a lot of over retail rumors....hopefully it's not true especially if it's the same quality as of late.

Give me all the OG 3s and 4s with Nike Air and the original coloring and boxes and ill pay 300 retail no problem
Nike Air True Blues & Nike Air White Cement 4s >
Comments like this are what get us the damn price hike! Let's all just be happy its coming back, and leave it at that. 

Back
Top Bottom