Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Need help, need to kno if mentalkicks if legit or not..
There's a thread on mentalkicks. They allegedly sell high quality B-grade shoes. Not necessarily factory variant/fakes, but not Nike authorized shoes that would be sold in a major retail store.
Nike Authorize b-grades...they are the only ones that can give a specific shoe that title. Lets stop calling these early release sites b-grades and start calling them what they are....fake.

i went on mental kicks site before the Asia release and they had the same sizes up...now after the release they are saying restock from the limited Nike release...but them sizes never left. And they only want 279...
mean.gif

There's a thread on mentalkicks. They allegedly sell high quality B-grade shoes. Not necessarily factory variant/fakes, but not Nike authorized shoes that would be sold in a major retail store.
Nike Authorize b-grades...they are the only ones that can give a specific shoe that title. Lets stop calling these early release sites b-grades and start calling them what they are....fake.

i went on mental kicks site before the Asia release and they had the same sizes up...now after the release they are saying restock from the limited Nike release...but them sizes never left. And they only want 279...
mean.gif
what part of nothing is wrong wit mental kicks dont ya understand?

im about to keep just letting ya think its fake so i can always just get w/e i need off that site just in case i miss out in stores.
laugh.gif

Bought on release date here in the states with NDC. If u guys are trippen about the elephant print, a purple hundred pages back, the dates on the left and right shoe (on the bottom of the bar code) don't have the same production dates. So pretty much they made one shoe earlier/later than the other and that is why the elephant print is "thicker" on one pair or "thinner" on the other . I don't know why they did that or didn't pair the left and right shoes according to the production date BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS ...

mean.gif
what part of nothing is wrong wit mental kicks dont ya understand?

im about to keep just letting ya think its fake so i can always just get w/e i need off that site just in case i miss out in stores.
laugh.gif
I only buy from Authorized Nike Resellers...so you are not taking anything from me buddy. If I can't get them for retail, it's a pass for me. I don't even pay over retail on Craigslist .

damn i need these still, i had no problem selling my retros, but the nike air on the heel, just makes them that much better

Bought on release date here in the states with NDC. If u guys are trippen about the elephant print, a purple hundred pages back, the dates on the left and right shoe (on the bottom of the bar code) don't have the same production dates. So pretty much they made one shoe earlier/later than the other and that is why the elephant print is "thicker" on one pair or "thinner" on the other . I don't know why they did that or didn't pair the left and right shoes according to the production date BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS ...
mine looks off but the production date is the same? lmao

Wrong, some pairs have same production dates, some don't

Anyone know how to keep the sockliner clean or how to clean it? Ive worn my pair a few times already and the white sockliner looks dirty. 

When I was talking about the thicker I was pertaining to the thickness of the leather where the elephant print is on not the print it self.

If I got a pair retail i wouldn't care what the elephant print looked like, the thickness of the leather, or any of that stuff. I would rock em hard everyday.

Just sharing a pic of my first wear of these. Love the 3s.
I still havent unDS'd mine yet lol. Good looks though. But question for all of yall, am I the only one that takes off the dog tag on the left shoe? I take mine off on all my kicks. It bothers me walking around with it

I still havent unDS'd mine yet lol. Good looks though. But question for all of yall, am I the only one that takes off the dog tag on the left shoe? I take mine off on all my kicks. It bothers me walking around with it
Yeah it looks silly. Once they are on my feet, Off instantly .

also, has anyone experienced bad tongue stitching in their legit pair?

has there been cases like those CDP BC3s where the stitching are so bad?

thanks

I never wear the hang tags. I also never wear the stickers on my fitted hats, but that's neither here nor there

Back
Top Bottom