Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I don't wear them with the hang tag because I don't like it.
But if someone wants to wear the hang tag, I could care less.
Let him wear his shoes the way he wants.

I still havent unDS'd mine yet lol. Good looks though. But question for all of yall, am I the only one that takes off the dog tag on the left shoe? I take mine off on all my kicks. It bothers me walking around with it
lol its for peeps who wanna go all out showing off. dont look stupid with the hang tag on. mho.

I don't wear them with the hang tag because I don't like it.
But if someone wants to wear the hang tag, I could care less.
Let him wear his shoes the way he wants.
You peep the hand bag girl dog in my man's avy yet he wants to go in on dude rocking his hangtag? 
laugh.gif

Traded my second pair of xi breds for these. Can't wait for it to arrive this week. I've been holding off on the international release ever since livestock changed their RD. Buddy of mine also was able to choose a pair so print is on point. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Traded my second pair of xi breds for these. Can't wait for it to arrive this week. I've been holding off on the international release ever since livestock changed their RD. Buddy of mine also was able to choose a pair so print is on point. 
laugh.gif
You lucked out bro, any cash on top?

I had to send back one of my pair to FNL b/c the front air unit in the right shoe was kind of expanding and hurt my foot. Anybody else have a real defect like this or even hear of any[emoji]128548[/emoji]

I had to send back one of my pair to FNL b/c the front air unit in the right shoe was kind of expanding and hurt my foot. Anybody else have a real defect like this or even hear of any[emoji]128548[/emoji]
Damn that sucks man. I have not had any problems with mine yet.

98% of these dudes, still didnt peel the tape off there ups box.

Last edited:
EU heads, were there 2 cards included in your release? Hearing rumors that there was a retro card alongside the usual jordan 3 pamphlet.

Saw a few pair on eBay in size 12.5, which is the size I need.  13 almost always too big and 12 is too small.  Anyway, I didn't think they released these in 12.5.  Do legit 12.5s exist?  Were they released internationally?  Just want to find out before I consider buying from anyone who has a pair for sale.

My pair came from Nike Store EU yesterday. No extra retro card just the regular 3 one. On this pair the elephant print matches (thickness, colours, depth etc) and the quality is almost perfect ( for JB standards). My pair from the US release Elephant print did not match and they had the usual JB flaws that most others complained about. Perhaps just a coincidence but maybe the extra time they had for the EU release improved quality control on EU pairs or I just got lucky. Either way I'm happy as I can now rock the US pair and stock the perfect EU pair

laugh.gif

Nice! I have a bunch of Breds, and I wouldn't mind trading for a pair of these. However, I have trust issues with trading. I need to know 100% that their shoes were purchased from a Nike Authorized dealer. Too many out there passing off-site pairs as 100% authentic, nd most of the time you cant really tell until you break apart the shoe!

Back
Top Bottom