Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Lol, the posting style looked familiar. Unfortunately, common sense isn't so common. That ignore feature is a godsend as is taking the occasional break from the JB section.
Wise man here
pimp.gif

I got 3 pairs on Feb 6th and to me, the quality isn't anything to write home about. The leather on the tongue is TOP NOTCH.  The leather on the upper is just a thin layer of leather that is nothing special really.  The paint on the mid sole has held up a lot better than the 2011 retro 3's, I will give them that,  and I have worn my unDS'd pair probably 30 times since RD.  These run extremely large, almost a full size in my experience, and the toe box gets some nasty creasing real quick because of that and the leather.  I don't mind creasing, especially on 1's and 3's, but this is that creasing in unnatural places and pretty much anywhere your toes touch the top of the toe box.

To be 100% honest, the only reason I wound up copping these is because I landed them for $200 on the nose from Eastbay.  Seeing as I passed on the 2011's, these were a must, but I had my limits price-wise.  That leather on the tongue is so buttery...just wish the rest of the upper had a bit of that plush leather as it would've put these over the top.

I had a kid who from time to time will ask me for help on a release offer me damn near $400 for them, lol.  Emphasis on kid which is why I couldn't bring myself to do it.  Wish I wasn't in transit when NT cleaned out FNLs stock courtesy of the epic back door link.  Would love to trade a pair of these for Area 72 Barkley Posites.  The pair I copped for myself will remain in my possession for the time being unless someone is crazy enough to offer me something I can't turn down.

I still haven't worn mine other than trying them on. They are just too clean. I know once I do, they will become regulars.

I had designed some tees for work a couple years ago and then was messing around a little bit with this design for a 3s shirt.

What do you guys think?

too matchy for me, but if you like it go for it.

I usually just stick to plain black and white tees

best of luck, hope those who didnt get a pair yet get one that day. Ill be trying to get another pair but as long as others succeed who didnt in the past i wont be so upset if i miss out.
man I hope so bro, I'm thirsty for this shoe but I just can't pull the trigger on the prices I've seen and I ain't mad at the resellers its the going rate so I understand that and I got no beef with that. I struck out on RD, was at work and never got a chance at them, then when they popped up recently on NDC I still struck out. Really hope I can get them this time, man I love that shoe. Good luck, hope you get another pair, nothing wrong with doubling up when you can.

if I could only have one shoe to wear for the rest of my life... it would be these

I'm with you man. 

because even if people wanted to get technical, you could...
1) OG model - historical art piece the shoe culture
2) you could hoop in them
3) great casual show with shorts
4) nice dress shoe for bars/clubs with jeans/pants
5) comfortable buttery leather tongue
6) neutral grey tone helps them match with almost any outfit
7) mid cut - not a high, not a low
8) even matches a Falcons Michael Vick jersey

Back
Top Bottom