Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

25th is my birthday. Need these bad... What's the best way to cop on FTL and Eastbay? I usually get through on NDC but it doesn't look like they're restocking them there.
Good ? I never seem to get any online. Anyone else got any good tips on how to cop online.

Have two windows open on EB and FTL, watch the countdown. Click add to cart. If it doesn't work since everyone is trying to do it at the same time, just keep hitting add to cart.

I didn't do this for the last release and those two websites were the best bet since FNL wouldn't take my money.

Have two windows open on EB and FTL, watch the countdown. Click add to cart. If it doesn't work since everyone is trying to do it at the same time, just keep hitting add to cart. How early do u recommend. Thx for the info

I didn't do this for the last release and those two websites were the best bet since FNL wouldn't take my money.

Have two windows open on EB and FTL, watch the countdown. Click add to cart. If it doesn't work since everyone is trying to do it at the same time, just keep hitting add to cart. How early do u recommend? Thx for the info.

Good ? I never seem to get any online. Anyone else got any good tips on how to cop online.

Go to FNL, NDC, Eastbay, etc, and have a log in for all site, which already have ur shipping address, and billing address so all that is pre-filled. Some site like Eastbay, and I believe NDC allows you to store CC info. All that being already set up saves time. Other than that, just be on ur game. Fast internet conection, multi browsers, refresh like a mad man, and also be Patience. It took me 4 hours to get the Grapes. tried from 7am til 845 (central) and had to leave, came back around 10:30, and was trying until about 1140. finally got a pair...

How do these fit compared to the WC4's from 12'? Should I get same size as in them?

Last edited:
Ima try and snag a pair. If not maybe I get lucky and get a pair for $300 once these saturate the market

I think it'll be a relatively small re-stock like the Concord XI's. I don't think it's enough to effect the resell prices. Maybe you'll get lucky with somebody trying to quick flip them (eBay auction or local).

Good luck!

How do these fit compared to the WC4's from 12'? Should I get same size as in them?

I have both in a 12. Both are tts for my foot. The wc3 have like a cushioning around the foot more so than the wc4. But it doesnt make it any tighter. They fit perfect

Just seen 5/25 rerelease is confirmed ... Lmao at everybody who paid 300 or more for these . Good luck to everybody trying to get them

I have both in a 12. Both are tts for my foot. The wc3 have like a cushioning around the foot more so than the wc4. But it doesnt make it any tighter. They fit perfect
OK good I had to go 11.5 on WC4's cuz 12 was huge and I wear 12 in all things NIKE. First retro cop in years so just getting back into it and trying to find my right size in everything..

^ didn't pay resellers but I wouldn't laugh at someone who did. Nobody could've predicted a restock 3 months after release

^ didn't pay resellers but I wouldn't laugh at someone who did. Nobody could've predicted a restock 3 months after release
Actually it was predicted but the date was wrong. Dudes said restock was coming a long time ago. After the all star game lots of people caved in and went the resale route.

Last edited:
these are not getting restocked, just checked my source high up in Nike Corporate.

:smh::smh::smh: Not sure if this post is serious or not.
Why wouldn't it be serious? Thought those 2 random ndc restocks were the restock and Fnl stopped doing their early morning pairs on their site. There were rumors but there were also restocks along the way and the pairs released were limited to 20-25k I thought.?

Glad the black toes are dropping the same day, pick and choose people pick and choose 
pimp.gif

Just cause you can come in and type wodds on a keyboard im supoose to believe you have sources high uop in nike corporate lol get out of here. I dont believe anyone who says they have sources

Not only that. As much as I wanted to get another pair for retail, this restock wont be as easy as everybody thinks. Everyone will try to get their hands on these to get their first pair or to have another pair to stock or to resell.

Back
Top Bottom