Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Click away until the tweet of defeat goes up. In other words if they have not posted its sold out you still have a chance. 
Hey! I tried to reply to your message but I'm limited at two PMs a day. I struck out on the release though, I got a pair in the cart of few times but got hit with the SPA page. Someone offered a load of tips so hopefully I'll be much more successful next time!

I hope everybody goes for these .. so i can get the black toes 
happy.gif
I concur, but if both are TLO...I'll glady scoop these as well.

According to a post in the BRED IV thread, BRED IV's are restocking on 5/25 too. Not sure if that is accurate, but the restocks are increasing my chances of getting Black Toes.

going to try and cop a second pair to make up for the inconsistent elephant print on my first pair...hope I get em!

So i posted the other day when we first started talking about the restock my chat with 2 footlocker reps confirming the restock. Today I wanted to see if I could get info on more shoes restocking and this rep told me this ...

whos lying FootLocker
mad.gif

Last edited:
Like we stated before.. These are money grabs..

Ya'll thought JB was gonna limit a shoe that instantly sells out for $200?

^ I think you can try and place as many orders as you can. I've seen some people post about getting multiple pairs off of NDC before, but haven't tried it myself.

I've never really been a fan of these. But these pics got me almost changing my mind.

Back
Top Bottom