Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I heard it was 7, damn Jordan Brand
mean.gif
Forreal? No fun and game please

I just received a fake pair from an eBay seller. I would have never thought I'd fall for it, but the pictures were really deceiving. The cement is actually DARK grey among many more flaws.
I guess it's time to adopt a authorized dealer or pass policy on shoes.

I just received a fake pair from an eBay seller. I would have never thought I'd fall for it, but the pictures were really deceiving. The cement is actually DARK grey among many more flaws.
Fortunately as a buyer, you have many options to get your money back via an eBay dispute or a Paypal chargeback. Take advantage of that, so many people use that to screw over sellers and not for legit purposes

I really hope its not the pair you trying to sell in your sig  
indifferent.gif

Fortunately as a buyer, you have many options to get your money back via an eBay dispute or a Paypal chargeback. Take advantage of that, so many people use that to screw over sellers and not for legit purposes
Yep

Take action ... dont just sit around and pout get your money back im sure u paid a pretty penny since it was a retailer

well send it back and get yo money back.  you used ebay so you're protected.

Back
Top Bottom