Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I def appreciate ya info u did share......BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE 2011 THUNDERS???(Gotta spark my doobie back up fa thinkin so hard) U mean 2012?

Yeah your right, numbers like the 2012 thunders... And same quality as the last 3's that dropped, i dont own a pair but i hear thats bad news.... As far as NA on lightnings, idk why everyone is so shocked, look at the 1's that just dropped.....

Nike Air on the Lightning 4s?!?!

Succesful JB troll keeps trolling.

:lol:

trololol.gif

Last edited:
is Jordan stupid honestly. what do you mean by do well? why do they act like all the retros especially in terrible CW's arent all selling out.
These are selling out first day whether they make 100k pairs or 500k.
they need to stop being greedy, make enough for every one and shut the hell up already. damn :smh: makes me want to stop wasting my time and money when shoes i want i cant even get because they dont make enough with all these damn kids buying them up.

I feel you on this, but from my understanding they are trying to get to a point where they can drop multiple pairs (3 or 4) on one day and still sell out.. they have been testing that also with dropping them so close.. bred 11's and thunders, the 1's last week, and the fire red 3's, 5's, and 4's are all testing for somithing this holiday season..(no info on that yet) they want to drop like 3 pairs on one day but each pair has something we can't resist, so each person will buy more than one, like an OG color, then a new limited color with NA, plus a very limited OG color with NA... So instead of selling one shoe to each person they are getting off 2 or even 3 pair to one person... (this is where $350 packs selling out lead to) and how many dudes bought the knicks 1's cause it had NA, and then also got the red/wht/blk 1's with no NA cause it was close to OG?

Last edited:
I feel you on this, but from my understanding they are trying to get to a point where they can drop multiple pairs (3 or 4) on one day and still sell out.. they have been testing that also with dropping them so close.. bred 11's and thunders, the 1's last week, and the fire red 3's, 5's, and 4's are all testing for somithing this holiday season..(no info on that yet) they want to drop like 3 pairs on one day but each pair has something we can't resist, so each person will buy more than one, like an OG color, then a new limited color with NA, plus a very limited OG color with NA... So instead of selling one shoe to each person they are getting off 2 or even 3 pair to one person... (this is where $350 packs selling out lead to)

this actually makes sense and im glad theyre doing it. it gives people a consolation prize if one release sells out.

and the white cement IIIs being the same quality as the 2011 white cement IIIs isnt a bad thing. they were actually good quality and were one of the best quality retros of the year. and i dont see why people are complaining about $200 when they just paid that for a variant looking Bred 11.

Nike Air on the Lightning 4s?!?!
Succesful JB troll keeps trolling.
:lol:
trololol.gif

True but its our fault, myself included.. JB is a company ran by $, they don't give a who seen Jordan play or that people are mad cause kicks are not the same as OG.. they will sell out, so when they sell out every release, they are not going to just sit back and chill, they are going to think of ways to sell out 10 times more and faster than before, especially if we fall for it and let it happen..

this actually makes sense and im glad theyre doing it. it gives people a consolation prize if one release sells out.
and the white cement IIIs being the same quality as the 2011 white cement IIIs isnt a bad thing. they were actually good quality and were one of the best quality retros of the year. and i dont see why people are complaining about $200 when they just paid that for a variant looking Bred 11.

True in a way, but a lot of people will buy all 3, and that's what JB wants.... In a way I understand, why take $180 a person when you can get over $500 from one person... JB was said to be going after the resellers, but damn.... It looks like they joining forces...

how can a lot of people buy all 3? especially with all this raffle BS and the online mess, unless they plan on making a large amount of pairs, sure it will work where all 2-3 shoes will sell out in minutes but its not fair because unless you got some connect you arent gonna score all of them

Missed out on these in 2011, so it felt like a sign when I heard about these. Nike air or not, White cement 3 is one of the best/ my fsvorite J colorways/models. I feel like Nike air is just a gimmick nowadays, to drive up the price, and also its a reason to limit the stock and heighten demand. There have been lots of restocks as of late. Its almost like JB limits the initial release so they can trickle the rest out later, and keep people thirsty. Post-concords up until now has been crazy, but I think jb is going to be pulling out all the stops and hype is going to go crazy. I guess what i speak is almost hype in itself but just thought id share the theory.

Missed out on these in 2011, so it felt like a sign when I heard about these. Nike air or not, White cement 3 is one of the best/ my fsvorite J colorways/models. I feel like Nike air is just a gimmick nowadays, to drive up the price, and also its a reason to limit the stock and heighten demand. There have been lots of restocks as of late. Its almost like JB limits the initial release so they can trickle the rest out later, and keep people thirsty. Post-concords up until now has been crazy, but I think jb is going to be pulling out all the stops and hype is going to go crazy. I guess what i speak is almost hype in itself but just thought id share the theory.

sounds like an impending bubble bursting. mutiple drops on one day multiple times per year in addition to single shoe drops? JBs target market's (young kids) parents wont be able to keep up.

JB found the formula in 2012. Anything more will only lead to horrible colorways and retroing the same shoes every 2-3 years

how can a lot of people buy all 3? especially with all this raffle BS and the online mess, unless they plan on making a large amount of pairs, sure it will work where all 2-3 shoes will sell out in minutes but its not fair because unless you got some connect you arent gonna score all of them

I see your point but every release its still hella people posting pics of multiple pairs of (limited one per customer kicks) and just think about all the people who dont even know about NT.

not pleased with this release. to me nike air = quality and these arent looking to be any higher quality than the junk we've been getting. Plus we'll have kids acting like they own "OGs" now :smh: I pray Jordan stops with the Nike Air on this shoe only for at least a couple more years.

not pleased with this release. to me nike air = quality and these arent looking to be any higher quality than the junk we've been getting. Plus we'll have kids acting like they own "OGs" now :smh: I pray Jordan stops with the Nike Air on this shoe only for at least a couple more years.

i dont get this. first, you people complain when they remove the nike air and every OG colorway release, you guys scream "oh i wish nike air would return". now they bring it back and NOW you guys say "booo..dont bring it back! leave it on OGs! I want to be exclusive"

just be thankful that they made this decision and move on. I swear people will never be satisfied with this brand...

True in a way, but a lot of people will buy all 3, and that's what JB wants.... In a way I understand, why take $180 a person when you can get over $500 from one person... JB was said to be going after the resellers, but damn.... It looks like they joining forces...

i dont blame them. theyre not stupid, they know that there is a high demand for their products. why should someone pay a reseller a premium when they can just get it from the company themselves? the way i see it, the general releases are only going to get more general and the limited releases are only going to get more limited. It seems that way they can make everyone happy. Nike Air for the people who fondly remember the OGs, crazy retro colorways for the teenagers, and ample OG colorways for everyone.

and why put premium quality on Nike Air releases? they can release them later on exactly like the OGs and can ease people into paying 350-400 per shoe.

Looking forward to this release. I remember the 1994 Retros being marked down to $40 and still sitting on the shelf as no one was feeling nostalgic. Nike Air is long overdue and the market is ready for a new and extensive Chapter of Nike Air Retro releases. 

sounds like an impending bubble bursting. mutiple drops on one day multiple times per year in addition to single shoe drops? JBs target market's (young kids) parents wont be able to keep up.

Makes sense anyway. Shoes are only ridiculously popular for 5-6 years at most.... take advantage before the shoe meets the same faith as the Air Forces and SB Dunks and retro Adidas(which are now coming back). They are on year 3. They are trying to extend the life cycle.

Back
Top Bottom