Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Listen, your entitled to your opinion but really, what significance would be lost? To rot on a shelf in someones house where no one could see? OG's will always be OG's. Back in 2001 No one cried about the black cement re-retro ruining the significance of OG's or the 1994 retro when they released with Nike Air. It seems that only since the masses have flocked to the sneaker scene that people have any issues with any of this, people that really got amped off of hype not the true love or memory of the shoes. They would much rather have a new pair of shoes they spent 1200 bucks on collecting dust in a closet than actually wear them and thats just not for me. Life is short and sneakers were meant to be worn, the retro's will never be spot on to the originals and thats why they will always have significance.

Yeah, exactly. The significance of the crumbled OG pairs that people have in their collection isn't the least bit impacted by what released in 94, 01 or what will release next month. People need to get over themselves and the absurd amount of money they've spent to have something they feel is now "less unique" because of the same shoe dropping 25 years later in less quality form.

i dont get this. first, you people complain when they remove the nike air and every OG colorway release, you guys scream "oh i wish nike air would return". now they bring it back and NOW you guys say "booo..dont bring it back! leave it on OGs! I want to be exclusive"
just be thankful that they made this decision and move on. I swear people will never be satisfied with this brand...
nah i never once said that I wanted Nike Air back, as far as I'm concerned we could leave Nike Air in the past. If you want a pair then you can pony up the money for them. I'm not gonna pay for "Nike Air" but I will gladly pay for higher quality.

i dont get this. first, you people complain when they remove the nike air and every OG colorway release, you guys scream "oh i wish nike air would return". now they bring it back and NOW you guys say "booo..dont bring it back! leave it on OGs! I want to be exclusive"
just be thankful that they made this decision and move on. I swear people will never be satisfied with this brand...
nah i never once said that I wanted Nike Air back, as far as I'm concerned we could leave Nike Air in the past. If you want a pair then you can pony up the money for them. I'm not gonna pay for "Nike Air" but I will gladly pay for higher quality.
What if all the Nike Air Shoes you want to buy have the risk of crumbling due to age.... I guess your SOL there huh.....

Anybody know what the release on these are? i think it's not a general release but if that's the case then where can i get a pair from?

Paying over $300 before they drop is insane. I will get a couple pairs but it will be for retail.

I will be copping 1 for collection purpose... I still have my 2011 pair that I've only worn a couplte times.

So let me get this right

These, the Royals, and the jokers are releasing 2/16

Lol some people are screwed

^ They are run by the same people who run repdream and they make replicas and sell them,

Lol it's funny how they act like making replicas is cool and selling them is alright

thanks for the info jumpmankb :pimp: now watch, people will ask how limited these are for each page until RD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom