Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Got through on finishline just cuz. They got 8,9.5,10,10.5,11,12 and 14 supposedly in stock. Keep trying ppl

Yeah I Think that backdoor link is legit...Probably an issue on FNLs side but all you even need is the IP address...But if it does work consistently the lurkers and beast have just been fed.

backdoor link for finishline is good, got email conformation. thanks for posting it.

Last edited:
wish FNL would offer free shipping, would say F it and get another pair but meh

hope everyone gets a pair that actually wants them, GOOD LUCK!

its not a back door, its just their IP address. there dns servers are overloaded and they probably have not updated their certificate to match the IP address

That FNL link is still live... I just added to cart I would cop if I needed another pair but 1 from NDC will suit me just fine....

finally got back thru on the fnl mobile site and was able to checkout and got order confirmation. i think i'm good this time. not sure how these are cut so i got a 10.5 from ndc and a 10 from fnl. should be good. :nthat:

Yeah I Think that backdoor link is legit...Probably an issue on FNLs side but all you even need is the IP address...But if it does work consistently the lurkers and beast have just been fed.

PRETTY MUCH. IT WON'T WORK AGAIN AFTER TODAY.

Last edited:
Just tried ordering from the back door with paypal... Said their was an error but just got email from paypal saying payment sent... Any idea?

Back
Top Bottom