Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

4 creditcard reversals from finishline

samething when i bought the black n red xi

shipping and billing the same this time

and now i get nothing again.............

im not mad cuz i have 03 and 11, but 4 reversals for no reason?
i can cop any other time?
That's why I stay as far away from them as possible. Sorry to hear that man.

I got 2 emails 1 from paypal with one shipping address and another from nike with another address (i had the wrong address i used my parents address since i never changed it on nike.com and paypal had my right address ) which one is right?? or did i order 2 pairs?

Last edited:
I would let them go for retail + shipping + gratuity if I was able to cop a 2nd pair. Believe me I tried too, and I'd rather help someone out who really really wanted them. It's this thing my Mom taught me, I think it was called morals. Seems as though not many people have them anymore. I guess I got lucky and was raised by an awesome Mom. I've done the retail + shipping + gratuity and believe me I don't ASK for the gratuity. So for you to say "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]To anyone who honestly thinks somebody would just let these go for "retail + shipping + gratuity" is severely delusional.[/color]" Well, I guess I'm severely delusional. It's just shoes, I'm not trying to make a living off flipping them. 
+1

so this has probably been asked but since this thread just keeps getting replies,

I just checked my email and it seems my order of retro 3s went through twice off paypal off FNL. For those who went through paypal off FNL did FNL send you guys a confirm or only paypal?

also I guess 2 orders went through cause i got 2 emails.... FNL needs to fix their system.

Sorry order number I meant. If you under order inquiry without signing in use ur order number and billing zip and mine says processing crazy stuff but I guess if I got the email it's a possibility I won't get stuffed because they tweeted like 10 min later my size was sold

Ah I forgot that option was even there. Yea mine says Processing there just like yours. :rolleyes

so this has probably been asked but since this thread just keeps getting replies,

I just checked my email and it seems my order of retro 3s went through twice off paypal off FNL. For those who went through paypal off FNL did FNL send you guys a confirm or only paypal?

also I guess 2 orders went through cause i got 2 emails.... FNL needs to fix their system.
Wait, you have two confirmation emails from FNL?

Does each email have a different order/conf. # ? 

waiting for the black / cement NA release...

boy%20and%20dog%20praying.JPG

I would let them go for retail + shipping + gratuity if I was able to cop a 2nd pair. Believe me I tried too, and I'd rather help someone out who really really wanted them. It's this thing my Mom taught me, I think it was called morals. Seems as though not many people have them anymore. I guess I got lucky and was raised by an awesome Mom. I've done the retail + shipping + gratuity and believe me I don't ASK for the gratuity. So for you to say "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]To anyone who honestly thinks somebody would just let these go for "retail + shipping + gratuity" is severely delusional.[/color]" Well, I guess I'm severely delusional. It's just shoes, I'm not trying to make a living off flipping them. 
I guess I should've worded it better; essentially yes, if you were able to buy multiple pairs then sure why not.  Hell, I let somebody have my place in line at the Concord release after waiting in the cold outside of the mall for hours when I was able to grab 2 pairs online on my phone.  However, the problem is, this release was insanely difficult to cop one pair, let alone multiple pairs for retail.  Also, if I knew that favor would be returned down the line then sure why not, I scratch people's backs all the time, expecting nothing, but a lot of those people have also paid it back later on down the line.  Unfortunately though, the present state of this shoe "game" is not like it used to be.  Far more people are out solely to help themselves and could give a f about the next man.  In closing, in a perfect world, I'd love to help out everybody that I could and would not charge but a beer for the favor, however in the real world, I'd help people out for "retail+shipping" and see them selling them on NT a couple days/weeks later for some absurd amount.  But to each their own I guess...

Got my pair from Finishline.com! Just goes to show that being persistent and not giving up pays off! I didn't even get my pair in my cart until approx 6:20pm EST (4:20pm AZ time). Initially I was banking completely on footlocker.com.... I was doing the familiar "add to cart" over and over hoping that someone would delete or drop a pair in my size from their cart. Finishline.com was giving the typical 30 second countdown/refresh crap. I just kept trying and trying, monitoring all the twitter feeds, etc, etc. FINALLY, finishline.com tweeted that they still had pairs. Moments later I was able to get on finishline.com, added my pair to cart, and bam. Good to go, got my order confirmation e-mail and everything. Again, this was about 90 minutes AFTER the 4:51pmEST launch time. Don't give up on these online-only releases, because most people don't have the time or persistence to sit in front of a computer and click a button over and over for 90+ mins.

Good luck to all those still hoping to cop on the Euro launch 3/23... hopefully they will hit some U.S. brick and mortar stores for you guys on that date too.

- Jason

Wait, you have two confirmation emails from FNL?

Does each email have a different order/conf. # ? 
I think he means he got the pay pal order #.  The same thing happend to me.  I recieved two pay pal order numbers but I recieved nothing from FNL.  The pay pal shows my item and what I paid.  Im guessing I am not getting them since there is no FNL confirmation number.

All my "backdooor link" people i got a question

I used paypal to try to get em...it didnt go thru but i got charged twice on my paypal....i didnt get no email from FNL...I will get refunded right?

Back
Top Bottom