Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Seriously! There is a forum for that!

Relax bro, it's not hurting anyone. If people can exchange and it's mutually beneficial,
Let me rock. There is a lot more dumb **** posted on here than that...like people posting today "where can I get them, please help me please, I've never been on NT before." that **** bothers me more than anything...

Both of you sound like 14 year old d bags, u think people rep u for that? ...if u got 15 and 16 pairs post pictures of them when they come in, or of screen shots of order conformations, if not, shut the F*** up and take that **** somewhere else. NT is for helping other people out in the shoe game, not gloating like a dumb a** talking that S*it. How about you sell some of those pairs to people in here that didn't get them for Minimal fee over retail, that's REAL. but your gloating a** prob didn't even get A pair... Go away.

I been reading this thread for a while and haven't seem that many people help anyone out on here just rage war abs complain

Seriously! There is a forum for that!

Relax bro, it's not hurting anyone. If people can exchange and it's mutually beneficial,
Let me rock. There is a lot more dumb **** posted on here than that...like people posting today "where can I get them, please help me please, I've never been on NT before." that **** bothers me more than anything...

its not hurting anyone?
its against the rules to buy/sell/trade outside of buy classified section. period.

long time members definitely know better.

I remember they were on shelves for almost 3 full months after release and the GS and kids sizes were there almost a year lol

We'll see how many more they release next month, I don't think it'll be the same numbers as 2011 but you guys paying $400 for a pair are gonna be sorry :smile:

I can't wait to see that saltiness :lol:

It's funny how the hypebeast are out in force over these when the 2011's sat and there was barely a line when I picked mine up.

Last edited:
How did the hype grow so bad I remember I got the black cement 3s a week after release in savannah ga. Some shoes will sit. But I'm going to Hawaii **** its gonna be hard

March 23rd is the rumored international release date.

NikeStoreEurope has tweeted that the 88's will release in "March."

Many other international sources have disclosed the 88's will release on March 23rd.

As I have a friend living stateside, I copped from NDC and will have them shipped here marked as "gift" to avoid customs issues. 

its not hurting anyone?
its against the rules to buy/sell/trade outside of buy classified section. period.

long time members definitely know better.

I meant to type up there before "let em rock..." And I accidentally typed "let me rock" I'm not the one buying, selling or trading. I'm aware it's against the rules, I was just expressing an opinion I guess. My bad for the confusion.

Is this guy serious? Iol if you really want to know, read literally 1 page of this thread, two max and you'll know half the stores. Instead people post and wait for a reply when they can just read or GOGGLE it. Idk if it's slow or lazy...
I read the first two pages, and the last two pages..Yes, I was serious. I even purchased a pair and am still serious. please shut up and don't just post for the sake of posting. this board used to be way better when people didnt just post random crap

I been reading this thread for a while and haven't seem that many people help anyone out on here just rage war abs complain

I help people on here everyday, literally. I've picked up shoes, mailed them to people not making a profit, give out info and offer advice. Try to be positive and look out, but some Jordan threads it seems like there is just blood in the water and most people are sharks. I can't stand people gloating about copping 15 pairs and posting just to piss people off that didn't get one. Who gets 15 pairs? Idk,
kinda went off on that post but it felt deserved.

Dude didn't get 15 pairs he's just trying to get people in an uproar which is obviously working. Pretty sure same dude was posting that dumb ish before yesterday anyway. Stop feeding the troll...

I help people on here everyday, literally. I've picked up shoes, mailed them to people not making a profit, give out info and offer advice. Try to be positive and look out, but some Jordan threads it seems like there is just blood in the water and most people are sharks. I can't stand people gloating about copping 15 pairs and posting just to piss people off that didn't get one. Who gets 15 pairs? Idk,
It's all good, we should just stick to our no hype Nike threads lol. As the saying goes, "Once you leave the JB forum (and LeBron thread), NTers are completely different people."

DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THIS HAS ME IN TEARS.

THAT PING IS HORRIBLE SON.

GOOD LUCK.

i guess my ping wasn't that horrible after all...

View media item 255863
IMG_7062.jpg by bigsupa507, on Flickr

I read the first two pages, and the last two pages..Yes, I was serious. I even purchased a pair and am still serious. please shut up and don't just post for the sake of posting. this board used to be way better when people didnt just post random crap

Five stores got these in the entire world and I think it's a little strange you purchased a pair yesterday without knowing any of them. Your about 16 hours late but the stores are finishline, footaction, eastbay, footlocker and Nike .com. Good luck securing a pair, do you want the URL's as we'll?

A lot of lameness going on in this thread. Either you got the shoes, or you didnt. If you didnt, either you will find a resale price to pay, or you wont. Its seriously that simple.

Lol with all these cancellations I'm like let me check mine. Sure enough on east bay it says my size 6 has been cancelled and no longer available. Funny how people are roasting FNL but they never give me issues like that so I stick with em. So at least I can rely on them once they get their gs sizes. Lol.

I feel you the shoe game dirty it's amazing how people get so dirty once the doors almost open and even on trades I lost a pair of foams due to shady ness and people on here just like to make jokes on people or complain abut the shoe but it's funny how when they release no one was conplaning about it then people start saying how the cop 15 pair wtf so the same people who cop 15 pair who posted on here aren't they the main enemy of re sellers? I remember I sold both my flints and retro 13 white and reds for like 250 now flints are going for 300 plus

Lol with all these cancellations I'm like let me check mine. Sure enough on east bay it says my size 6 has been cancelled and no longer available. Funny how people are roasting FNL but they never give me issues like that so I stick with em. So at least I can rely on them once they get their gs sizes. Lol.
That sucks sorry to hear that... They left a bad taste in my mouth with the Knicks 1's at least I got my pair but I didn't like what they pulled at all.... Only NDC for me forever....

Back
Top Bottom