Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

just arrived!!!

quick review: elephant print is consistent and thin on both of my shoes. leather on most of the shoe is good by todays standard. Not banned or BIN status...think Chicago X leather. Shoes fit TTS. VERY strong smell. leather on perforated area on tongue feels like very cheap split grain leather. leather on tongue where Jumpman is feels buttery. Seriously, it feels like Banned 1 leather in that area. ankle of the shoe is thinner than previous retros and toebox sits lower, giving it a better looking shape. midsole paint job is A-1 too and doesnt look like itll crack anytime soon.

overall good quality and a excellent tribute to the slam dunk contest
Elephant print is on point again.... Can't wait...

Last edited:
I heard that people are paying an extra 200 buck just for the Nike Air Sign on the back of the shoe...thats just ludicrous! 
mean.gif

Some of yall really need to just chill its just a shoe with a nike air on the back. Its the same as the 2011 version w/o the logo geezzzz.

besides the holes on the tongue & the back heel

minus the nike air branding there really is no difference on quality
its the same greasy leather and i like the cheap greasy leather

got em 2 hours ago

Did they use this same leather on the 2011's?

I noticed the card that came with the shoes says 'high-performance leather is used throughout the Air Jordan shoe providing soft leather comfort with better durability"

Last edited:
you write like youre soft.....
really. seems like hes the bigger dude in all this bickering. if it werent for mods like him these threads would be a wreck. my opinion tho...ur mileage may vary. back to the shoes... and on a side note one of our more reliable sources in here called nike air vi's for $250 in the near future. jb gonna have us by the balls smh
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nike/JB are geniuses.  Jordan been retired for a minute, yet they've found a way to make the brand as marketable as it's ever been.

just arrived!!!

quick review: elephant print is consistent and thin on both of my shoes. leather on most of the shoe is good by todays standard. Not banned or BIN status...think Chicago X leather. Shoes fit TTS. VERY strong smell. leather on perforated area on tongue feels like very cheap split grain leather. leather on tongue where Jumpman is feels buttery. Seriously, it feels like Banned 1 leather in that area. ankle of the shoe is thinner than previous retros and toebox sits lower, giving it a better looking shape. midsole paint job is A-1 too and doesnt look like itll crack anytime soon.

overall good quality and a excellent tribute to the slam dunk contest
Beautiful pics man. Amazing review, thank you. Very very detailed. Now you my friend should have your own review channel. 

i'm just curious why u care so much what other ppl do with they money famb?? i never understood this. ftr, i got my pairs WITHOUT the backdoor link so i could care less either way. but if dudes copped from the link that dude dropped, and they're grateful from the standpoint that they feel like dude dropping the link was THE reason they were able to cop, why do u care if they paypal him $1 per.

i personally think that's how it should work if they wanna do that. $1 is hardly alot, but if every person that copped from the link that feels like they wanna give dude a dollar he could make a nice lil come up for sharing info he didn't have to share. what's wrong with that??

what is it to u? u mad dude is potentially coming up? u wish u woulda been the one who dropped the link, huh?? not saying ur a hater famb bc iu don't know u, but u def. come across like one.

laugh.gif
I dont think he's hating on the dude possibly getting $1 I think he's saying even $2 is too little for all the help that link offered, especially if people turn around and make nearly 100% profit (resellers that is). Either way, no dog in this fight - just appears to be some back and forth about two separate issues. 

Nice pics guys.
As for that insert, I still have that jordan t-shirt, lol.
And just to be clear, these are basically the 2011 pair with NA on the back?

So many pairs on ebay, its sad.

I really do feel bad for those who really wanted them but missed out.

Help me out here, first we complained that the in store release was just crazy. People getting robbed and even killed over a pair of Jays. We wanted CHANGE, and we got it.

NIKE changed their ways on how to deal with releases. They started doing the RSVP online and in store (even that doesnt work because its rigged). BUT THATS STILL NOT ENOUGH because again, its rigged.

For those who did not get the shoes (and anyone else who wants to reply) how or what should NIKE do different? How do you want them to release a shoe to make it fair?

Is there anything different Nike , Finish line and all the other store can do to stop the purchasing of multiple pairs by one person?

I dont work for any of the mentioned companies above. I simply want to know what you as the shoe buyer want NIke to do. I personally like the online release.

So many pairs on ebay, its sad.

I really do feel bad for those who really wanted them but missed out.

Help me out here, first we complained that the in store release was just crazy. People getting robbed and even killed over a pair of Jays. We wanted CHANGE, and we got it.

NIKE changed their ways on how to deal with releases. They started doing the RSVP online and in store (even that doesnt work because its rigged). BUT THATS STILL NOT ENOUGH because again, its rigged.

For those who did not get the shoes (and anyone else who wants to reply) how or what should NIKE do different? How do you want them to release a shoe to make it fair?

Is there anything different Nike , Finish line and all the other store can do to stop the purchasing of multiple pairs by one person?

I dont work for any of the mentioned companies above. I simply want to know what you as the shoe buyer want NIke to do. I personally like the online release.
There is really no such thing as the right way. People will still complain regardless. The fairest way is to just let people line up and the early bird gets the worm.

I need help getting these in March gentlemen. Got to the link too late for FNL smh. I wanna feel like this toooo

Not the same leather, overall softer cleaner leather than the 2011, better quality, well worth $200 & only 20,000 made, I'm gonna try for a 3rd pair at HoH in Houston Sunday

Back
Top Bottom