Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Homeboy really thought he was gonna kill it with that shirt!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
oh he killed it alright
laugh.gif

Love that we're talking about something other than quality and hopeful restocks and getting mad at resellers for once.

I love that shirt. Forgot when it came out. I think the year the cool grey IIIs maybe? Or when the original flip IIIs came out. I will wear what I like, but definitely overkill if I did all three. Case will be first to be worn out since I'll be up for a phone upgrade within the year.

Anyone else get any of the Jordan themed phone cases on sneaker.st? Wondering how some of the others look in person.

:D

View media item 288325
My iPhone case came in from sneaker.st. Had to take a pic with the shoes and the shirt.

alot of you were probably in ur TEENS or middle school when this shirt came out... you shouldve went with the track jacket instead... they both released when the COOL GREY 3s dropped... i personally dont like this shirt but whateva floats ur boat.. alot of these lilwaynenut-hugginwearinjeanslikemylilsister wannabes on here, would probably wear an xtra smedium neon pink shirt with a high top fade with these...everyones style is different..

Last edited:
Love that we're talking about something other than quality and hopeful restocks and getting mad at resellers for once.

I love that shirt. Forgot when it came out. I think the year the cool grey IIIs maybe? Or when the original flip IIIs came out. I will wear what I like, but definitely overkill if I did all three. Case will be first to be worn out since I'll be up for a phone upgrade within the year.

Anyone else get any of the Jordan themed phone cases on sneaker.st? Wondering how some of the others look in person.

:D

Lol I was gettin on you but can't help but rep you for being a good sport about it

you shouldve went with the track jacket instead... they both released when the COOL GREY 3s dropped... i personally dont like this shirt but whateva floats ur boat..

I wanted the track jacket too, but those were harder to find than the shirts.

What source said these will be dropping on 3/23?
Yes I've googled before I asked on here but the only thing that comes up is this forum..

Thanks for the reminder. I couldn't remember if it was the cool grey or flips.
dont pay attn to all these jokes  ..shirt is awesome...im sure they'd rather see pink shirt with pink foams...what's OD is the same shirt that match the DTRT 3's when it cam eout

Back
Top Bottom