Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

so if footlocker is doing online so will the other online stores. looks like im sol again.
prob wont kno til closer to the 25th. I remember that bred 11 relaunch back in march was at first FootAction ONLY select stores but then it was online then other stores joined in. So maybe... time will tell still got 22 days to reup the cash

Last edited:
why are people so salty about the information getting out....thats the whole point to get the awareness up.

if u keep striking out on them maybe its not meant to be...but i dont wanna rain on anybody's parade...

Missed out the 2011's...sold my used BC3's. These is what I need...fresh WC3 88's. Hope to cop this time
nthat.gif

OHHHH WURD UP DOG THESE JOINTS RE-RELEASING ON THE 25th HELL YEAH IM ITCHIN TO COP 4 1/2 PAIRS YO. #resellislife

Share the love man. The shoe game will only get worse with all the hating. Here's a vid to watch while we wait for the 88s to restock. It's a bunch of sneakerheads in the Bay Area that produced it

I've retracted my comments, sorry for all offended. I think most missed what I was saying but either way it was a bit selfish. Just was thinking it would be cool if the people who bought the app got the notice and not all the followers on twitter.

It is what it is. Shouldn't complain since I'm thankful for the help. Lost my cool. Apologize to all!

I've retracted my comments, sorry for all offended. I think most missed what I was saying but either way it was a bit selfish. Just was thinking it would be cool if the people who bought the app got the notice and not all the followers on twitter.

It is what it is. Shouldn't complain since I'm thankful for the help. Lost my cool. Apologize to all!
Appreciate that. Shows maturity, which is becoming scarce in the sneaker community these days

oh snap, restock news to me! I can never seem to add **** to my cart but you know what, i'll still try...

I'm letting those who want have mine. Since I got mine on RD. most of y'all want reseller pairs anyways, even though you hate them. Enjoy

Same day as the Black Toes... eeek.. Want both ! Time to get a plan together to get both. GL to those who missed out on these so far.

Back
Top Bottom