Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

When the countdown timer is up on the product page, are you supposed to just select your size and add to cart or refresh before doing all that?

Held back stock. This on line only release will be limited and sell out fast, I wish everyone could get a pair, but honestly I just don't see it happening that way. Think "concord restock" from finish line that just recently happened.

Held back stock. This on line only release will be limited and sell out fast, I wish everyone could get a pair, but honestly I just don't see it happening that way. Think "concord restock" from finish line that just recently happened.
But the Concord re-stock was limited to one site. I'm not following. This is advertised as a re-launch. Not saying everybody will get a pair though...

Last edited:
I had a feeling this was coming. why wouldn't nike "restock" probably their second highest profit per unit item this year behind the xx8s and maybe certain clothes. 

Can't decide... These or Black Toes, these or black toes!!! It's both going to be TLO so by the time I get to add 1 to the cart, the other will be sold out. So I need to CHOOSE!!!!

Can't decide... These or Black Toes, these or black toes!!! It's both going to be TLO so by the time I get to add 1 to the cart, the other will be sold out. So I need to CHOOSE!!!!
If you aren't sure by now then you really are thirsty for 3's most likely. I'd go with 3s only because they've seen a couple of random restocks already and have been out since February. This might be your last shot to get them at retail. Whereas Black Toes will be over seas, inventory may continually popup online in the next weeks after it, etc.

Black Toes will be tough to get and I'm going for both myself but.... WC 3s are at the end of their stock whereas Black Toes stock hasn't gone on sale yet.

These are a RE-Launch which means more than likely in addition to pairs held back these were reproduced! They popping up on eBay like crazy because resellers know the bottom is about to fall out of these. Their will be a ton of these just like everything else for the next couple years. People will double, triple, and so forth but eventually they will have to sell reasonably because we haven't even got to the holiday season.
have to disagree with you...

this release is the left over pairs from over seas... the people selling on eBay were the desperate resellers who need money NOW, and not long term collector type resellers. in my humble opinion, these will still hit Banned 1 level resale when the dust starts to settle and ESPECIALLY when/if jordan brand decides to not put nike air on retros next year
I highly doubt this statement. The people on eBay dumping these shoes know the gravy train is running out of stem. Also I highly doubt that these shoes in any popular sizes or numbers were sitting overseas because again with the internet people would have bought them for resell. 

Also, I am almost sure that the Nike Air 5's will still start trickling out in the same fashion as the WC 88's and only because the molds and materials are fresh and most importantly it makes good business sense. This whole exclusive, high resell, and all Jordan everything train is about to hit a wall and the true shoe lovers are going to be the only ones around when the dust settles. That's one of the reasons jordan/nike is flooding the market. 

everyones gonna be all over this restock
grin.gif
  which raises my chances on getting the black toes
happy.gif
Let's hope so 
The amount of people saying/hoping for this makes me think everyone going for the 1's is in for a rude awakening on the 25th. Wish everyone the best though.

People don't realize there's time money and dedication put in to being a real sneaker head. Just Cuz you bought twenty pairs of hyped shoes doesn't mean sh...

I've been collecting since 2002. Back when half the members on here were still in kindergarten

People don't realize there's time money and dedication put in to being a real sneaker head. Just Cuz you bought twenty pairs of hyped shoes doesn't mean sh...

I've been collecting since 2002. Back when half the members on here were still in kindergarten
Props to you man but all BS aside and dont take this personal ... just cuz dudes are new to the game dont make them any more different than you cuz they both those twenty pairs of recent shoes as long as they share that same passion as being a "real sneakerhead". I mean 2002 I was just entering high school and i had some what of a novice collection. Throughout high school i had about 20 pairs of shoes. But in no way shape or form was i able to do what i do now as for as buying shoes. I wasnt employed in high school or college because sports were more important. Now that I can support myself & sig other with ease and still drop tons of money on shoes in the past cpl years im not as equal as someone else whos been doing it since the 90s or early 2000s who's either older than me and been working for a while?

On the other hand I know where you come from with the ones who just do it to fit in ... idk I just hate discrediting people who are "newer" to it. Everyone has to start somewhere

I highly doubt this statement. The people on eBay dumping these shoes know the gravy train is running out of stem. Also I highly doubt that these shoes in any popular sizes or numbers were sitting overseas because again with the internet people would have bought them for resell. 

Also, I am almost sure that the Nike Air 5's will still start trickling out in the same fashion as the WC 88's and only because the molds and materials are fresh and most importantly it makes good business sense. This whole exclusive, high resell, and all Jordan everything train is about to hit a wall and the true shoe lovers are going to be the only ones around when the dust settles. That's one of the reasons jordan/nike is flooding the market. 

I agree 100 % .

These need to restock in Germany. Only 4 Footlockers in all of Germany got these and the supply was limited. The nearest Niketown is in Paris and that is 4 hrs away. Footlocker.EU sold out in minutes from all European sites. Hopefully a re-launch will happen here eventually.

I was the first to say it, 2 months ago from A reliable Nike/Jordan brand
Rep, just wait for a QS Limited OG mold and material w/NA on the
Metallic V....... And next year we will see a similar release of the 2000
Blk/ deep Infared retro VI w/og mold, material and N/A on back.

I was the first to say it, 2 months ago from A reliable Nike/Jordan brand
Rep, just wait for a QS Limited OG mold and material w/NA on the
Metallic V....... And next year we will see a similar release of the 2000
Blk/ deep Infared retro VI w/og mold, material and N/A on back.

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Props to you man but all BS aside and dont take this personal ... just cuz dudes are new to the game dont make them any more different than you cuz they both those twenty pairs of recent shoes as long as they share that same passion as being a "real sneakerhead". I mean 2002 I was just entering high school and i had some what of a novice collection. Throughout high school i had about 20 pairs of shoes. But in no way shape or form was i able to do what i do now as for as buying shoes. I wasnt employed in high school or college because sports were more important. Now that I can support myself & sig other with ease and still drop tons of money on shoes in the past cpl years im not as equal as someone else whos been doing it since the 90s or early 2000s who's either older than me and been working for a while?

On the other hand I know where you come from with the ones who just do it to fit in ... idk I just hate discrediting people who are "newer" to it. Everyone has to start somewhere

I can appreciate that but people need to realize they have to stay some where and buying hype for 6 months doesn't make you a sneaker head know what I mean?

Sorry to get off topic

still need a pair of the 88s but i know everybody gonna be gunning for these on the 25th
eyes.gif
might start calling the physical stores next week to confirm who's getting these
grin.gif

I can appreciate that but people need to realize they have to stay some where and buying hype for 6 months doesn't make you a sneaker head know what I mean?

Sorry to get off topic
All good I know what you mean 100% I can defnitely relate I know people that claim to be into shoes but they only buying whats got the most hype. Buy what you truly like and not what everyone else is getting.

Back
Top Bottom