Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Does the cut of the elephant print on these vary from pair to pair?

I've seen this

and then this

The swoosh is above the highest point of the elephant print on the 1st pair. What gives?

Last edited:
Met a cool dude tonight who gave me a pair of VNDS for $200. Happy tp say I've finally gotten my hands on these
nthat.gif

They'll do Black Cement and Fire Red first. Then they'll do these with Nike on the outsole and charge $260 in 2019
laugh.gif

They'll do Black Cement and Fire Red first. Then they'll do these with Nike on the outsole and charge $260 in 2019
laugh.gif
In order for them to do that minimum wage would have to rise. There is such things as pricing out consumers. So this will probably won't happen if it does way past 2019.

In order for them to do that minimum wage would have to rise. There is such things as pricing out consumers. So this will probably won't happen if it does way past 2019.
Well there's already been a $70 bump for retro 3's since 2011 so it's really not unfathomable.

For those of you who have worn these a bunch of times, has your midsole started to get paint cracks? Or are these more resistant to that? Thanks in advance!

For those of you who have worn these a bunch of times, has your midsole started to get paint cracks? Or are these more resistant to that? Thanks in advance!
I have worn mine 12-15 times and still no cracking whatsoever, also no paint peeling on the back heel. These were made very well IMO

Yup, mine have cracks around the back of the midsole. Creasing marks on the side of the midsole. Funny, I bought a pair of DS '01 Black Cements III's in '09. Wore them a lot for about 3 1/2 yrs. Only thing that happened to the midsole was it started to yellow on the white portion. No cracking whatsoever. Oh to have a quality product once again to grace our feet!

I think it also depends on the climate of your city. Wearing them in cold weather will help the cracking and also how much you weigh. 3s and 4s that I have worn the same year they came out also tend to take longer to crack than DS pairs I unds 4-5 years later. IMO.

How do these fit? My true size is 11.5 but most of my 3s are a size 11 because IMO they usually run big. I found a pair for sale locally at $340, which is a decent price.

Thinking about selling my DS and 1x worn pair. What is the market price for a pair of these? Someone offered $580 ofr my DS pair a couple months back that I regret not taking. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom