Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

20170925_181158-jpg.1980331

20170925_181236-jpg.1980332

20170925_181307-jpg.1980333

Yesterday. My pair needs a good clean up
Na you good fam! Adds character

i hate lace changes now that i have done it the laces are too white. i liked the worn laces that matched the worn shoe. over time the shoe loses its bright white and its easy to notice with these laces on 88's

That site looks trash anyways. All they had for men’s jordans were win like 96 for $265 and some Eminem 4’s for 75k

I looked through the site and their selection. No 88 cements at all. Very little amount of selection. Size 10s and 7ys for the bred toes. Then a 75,000 dollar pair of em 4s that so happen to be the pair you won from stock x raffle drawing. To me, your trying to sell your pair because you tried a while back indirectly to do so on a thread not long ago.

Last edited:
I looked through the site and their selection. No 88 cements at all. Very little amount of selection. Size 10s and 7ys for the bred toes. Then a 75,000 dollar pair of em 4s that so happen to be the pair you won from stock x raffle drawing. To me, your trying to sell your pair because you tried a while back indirectly to do so on a thread not long ago.

Oh wow didn’t even notice it’s the same guy

Thought it was weird the Eminem 4s were on there for $75k

:smh:

For those with the 88s and the JTH Super Bowl pair, which do you prefer? Trying to decide between the two.

For those with the 88s and the JTH Super Bowl pair, which do you prefer? Trying to decide between the two.

I would choose the Air Jordan 3 NRG. The materials are great, you have Nike on the outsole instead of Jordan that is on the 2013 version, and it has a 3M check along with other unique features.

If I would only have one I would still chose the 88s because its still closes to OG. I love the NRG though that swoosh is amazing and its reflective!

If I would only have one I would still chose the 88s because its still closes to OG. I love the NRG though that swoosh is amazing and its reflective!

I just don't like how they went half on them. That Jordan on the outsole just made them the 2011 version with a tab swap (I know the materials were slightly better than the 2011 version).

Back
Top Bottom