**Official Air Jordan 8 Retro LS Navy/Peapod post**

I have to see these in person, im on the fence. more towards no though. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Alot of you guys that are passing on this shoe will just pay more for it in the long run.

This jordan 8 and the mens and womans aquas plus the play offs are some of the best releases this year.

I am sure most will change there minds when they see this shoe for themself
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

I saw these in person today.

They still look gross.
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​

Quote:
i cant believe we really have a post for these, but ima pass
me 2 i'll be passing like steve nash
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

saw someone with them on around campus on monday....they didn't really do much for me tho
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

I saw some guy wearing these on the train the other day... They don't look that bad being worn... but still bad enough. Lol.

2 years ago I would've purchased these, worn them once, relized how stupid they looked, then returned them.

I predict a lot of VVNDS pairs being sold on ebay in the next 6 months. This isn't a shoe you own for more than a year. When the time comes for most of you to downsize your little "collections", I bet money these will be one of the first pair to go.

These fall under the same category as:
-White Laser IV's, Laser V's, Burgandy V's, Mist IV's, Ceramic VII's, DTRT III's, LS XI's, Wheat XIII's, Cinder XIV's, White/Forrest XIV's, White/Green IV's, Ronaldinho AF1's, World Cup AF1's & all '06 Dunk SB's....

VVNDS CLASSICS!!! :smh:
smh.gif
DEADSTOCKED SIZE 13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, DS REDWOOD XIV'S, DS WHITE/ROYAL/STEALTH V'S​

...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

These are astonishingly unique. Slap on a pair of jeans with these and you've got yourself a pretty good outlook. I'm usually never for non OG colorway jordans, but these are above par. I will cop for sure.
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIXStudies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because, I bring my own water to work". DWIGHT SCHRUTE

not for $150. JB has lost it's mind. the colors are not that bad but it's just not kleen enough to pay that much. if they were around $100-120, then i think they would be more coppable. i'ma have to pass for now. maybe if they go on sale and i got some dough at the time, then i might cop later. we'll see.

a warriors fan must get this shoe along side these

gswar11250710.jpg

gswar18250710.jpg

btw, im looking for this guy too

TroyHudson275.jpg
Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

I wish they'd make VIII's that match the knicks/broncos colorway so they'd match the shirts i made recently. the orange looks red on my powerbook's burnt out mac monitor, but in person, the colorway matches my NYC penny's...peep the sig!!

ethome.jpg
:D
happy.gif
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

I kinda like these. They look weird, but nice at the same time. I'm going to pass though. The black toe VIIIs look serious though.
ST. LOUIS RAMS

i dunno im not into the whole just buying j's just cause anymore but for some reason i feel like im going to slap myself later if i dont copp..these are like the black SPIZ'IKES everybody hates em but there gonna sell out quick...and your never going to see them hahaha
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Quote:
Don't you mean a Syracuse jersey? :wink:
wink.gif

goes better with an illini jersey or devin hester jersey

maybe mikes son will wear them
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

Back
Top Bottom