**Official Air Jordan 8 Retro LS Navy/Peapod post**

The shoes are alright but I think am going to pass.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

recieved mines from uptempoair 2day

l_3f40fd75fc54e0e04e78fd0fd16d9a0b.jpg

aim:cm42006
lookin for Nike Dunk High Dontrelle Willis size 10.5 hoffa at me

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

^ Nice setup homie. Them VIII's is looking real clean up there. I'm hoping to cop my joints in the morning but I might have to pull some drastic measures to get my cake up (I aint gon' rob anyone or anything like that).

Definitely tryna copp though, them Navy's is fresh.

will it show up on eastbay? theres 30 min left
Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

Nice pickups homie...I passed on the womens but I might cop...sucker for carolinas
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Is this gonna be a trend? These are LS and only go up to a size 13. That's some BS.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

23thegreatest23 I mean don't get me wrong im not one those dudes who goes and buys shoes b/c the have loud crazy colors or b/c they're LS and not many people r gone have em wen swoosh post them ill purchase b/c i feel this shoe is cool.And the suede issue doesnt make a significant difference 2 me cuz rarely do i get caught in the rain w/ jays that i really dig.
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

I dont even want these but it pisses me off that LS releases are only up to size 13, I hope this changes just in case I ever want another LS

just purchased this off eastbay, i cant wait til warriors season starts
Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

My local FA only got 18 pairs of these, and had a pair on display at the register today. IMO, the shoe is even worse in person.

Good luck to all those that like these.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TeamFreshPrince

Yeah and I'm a 14.... good thing I don't like those. My aquas are good enough!
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

Can someone post a picture of the box tag plz......

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

While they are hideous, my store has 11 pairs, if anyone in NY is interested come to S&D underground in green acres and just ask for mike, I'll hook u up.
But on a side note, read my sig.

Looking to get a new plan?
Want unlimited text, data, nights/weekends at 7PM for $30(or less) a month?
Want a Sprint mogul for $38
PM me for details :pimp:

Quote:
Is this gonna be a trend? These are LS and only go up to a size 13. That's some BS.
ed days ago.

SMH @ a line forming for the Aqua VIIIs the day before at 5:00 PM.

Virgins...

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Will these be on Swoosh at 3am or 6am like the Aquas?
Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

I hope swoosh puts these up at 3 cuz the wait last week was horrible, and do anybodykno if swoosh gettin the clothes cuz if not pickyourshoes got some of it a lil bit cheaper than retail and i mite hit them up
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

Back
Top Bottom