**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

where im at u can reserve ur pair so im good i just gotta wait till next saturday walk in and get my pair....easy release

copped mine early and bout to cop the black/red playoffs by the end of next week early from my connect enjoy the pics hopefully everyone gets a pair i might cop another pair for good measure but i may get the navy and orange retro 8 LS with a golden state warriors jersey peace

4lrpuyw.jpg

6fu82a1.jpg

642ofx2.jpg

copped mine early and bout to cop the black/red playoffs by the end of next week early from my connect enjoy the pics hopefully everyone gets a pair i might cop another pair for good measure but i may get the navy and orange retro 8 LS with a golden state warriors jersey peace

4lrpuyw.jpg

6fu82a1.jpg

642ofx2.jpg

Definitely a 3 pair purchase. I just picked up a ds pair of the white/grey/red '03 retros the other day. I was always indifferent to the VIII's except for the Aquas, but now that I own a pair they are have become one of my favorites.
SIZE 12-14 HEAT FOR SALE:
DS PLAYOFF VII'S SZ 14, DS SILVER III'S SZ 13, DS WHT/BLK RETRO XIV'S SZ 13, DS AIR REVOLUTIONS SZ 13, NDS AIR DARWIN HI SZ 13, VNDS RONALDINHO AF1 SZ 12.5, '03 BLK/GUM AF1 HIGH SZ 12, NDS TREE BARK DUNK HIGHS SZ 12, WHT AIR FANTAPOSITE MAX SZ 13​

Definitely a 3 pair purchase. I just picked up a ds pair of the white/grey/red '03 retros the other day. I was always indifferent to the VIII's except for the Aquas, but now that I own a pair they are have become one of my favorites.
SIZE 12-14 HEAT FOR SALE:
DS PLAYOFF VII'S SZ 14, DS SILVER III'S SZ 13, DS WHT/BLK RETRO XIV'S SZ 13, DS AIR REVOLUTIONS SZ 13, NDS AIR DARWIN HI SZ 13, VNDS RONALDINHO AF1 SZ 12.5, '03 BLK/GUM AF1 HIGH SZ 12, NDS TREE BARK DUNK HIGHS SZ 12, WHT AIR FANTAPOSITE MAX SZ 13​

yeah cant wait for these

could someone help me out though, im not sure what size to get in these.

how do they run for those who have them? should i go with my size 9.5 or go up to a 10?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

yeah cant wait for these

could someone help me out though, im not sure what size to get in these.

how do they run for those who have them? should i go with my size 9.5 or go up to a 10?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i decided not to cop these... my spot secure so if u dnt wanna deal wit eastbay i may b able to cop a pair for a fellow nter...
cuz Im passing
teamairforce​
BRING THE RAIN​

i decided not to cop these... my spot secure so if u dnt wanna deal wit eastbay i may b able to cop a pair for a fellow nter...
cuz Im passing
teamairforce​
BRING THE RAIN​

Back
Top Bottom